Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mctiew
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
    BTW I'm using this combo to get netflix HD on my Toshiba ZV series full HD TV. But without 5.1 channel
    You are showing information that you are NOT using the combo. In one of the picture, you showed com.netflix.mediaclient 4.16.1, that is not from the combo.

The first file package name is com.yablio.netflixuhdfix and second one is com.netflix.ninja. 

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    BTW I'm using this combo to get netflix HD on my Toshiba ZV series full HD TV. But without 5.1 channel
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Leave a comment:

• mctiew
    replied
    Not sure if anyone tried this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07EFUnszyo
    Normally a modded version netflix just ask to whether want to update or not. If you choose 'No', it will quietly accept.

But for this version, if you don't upgrade, it will not run. So that make this apk a useless one.

IOW, this app version has been black listed. 

Perhaps somebody can trick the version number again. 

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Not sure if anyone tried this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07EFUnszyo

Leave a comment:

• mctiew
    replied

Well I'm using the methods provided by Zahir and its working on both KM3 and KM9 Pro Classic which are Google Verified boxes
    Google verified boxes means DRM Widevine L1 ? That's what I have.

Also, installed apk can be copied out from the respective directory using root explorer.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by mctiew View Post

I want to highlight something about the apps. When initially with a fresh ROM, I was able to bring up the first apk to bring it to the login screen. After making a few tries (which I lost track of all the things I did), even after uninstall everything and install back the first app, I no more able to bring up the first app without error.?

Looks like something is written into the ROM which makes it unable to start up without error anymore.

?
    Well I'm using the methods provided by Zahir and its working on both KM3 and KM9 Pro Classic which are Google Verified boxes

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 12-08-2019, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• mctiew
    replied

OK I've to apologise... The 2nd file given is wrong..

Summoning Bro Zahir to share his 2 file from KM3 thread for you guys again
    I want to highlight something about the apps. When initially with a fresh ROM, I was able to bring up the first apk to bring it to the login screen. After making a few tries (which I lost track of all the things I did), even after uninstall everything and install back the first app, I no more able to bring up the first app without error. 

Looks like something is written into the ROM which makes it unable to start up without error anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post

I Can confirm that this does not work on M8S Pro LB
    Yup this method does not work with that box you have as I've that same m8s Pro L too

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by leptdre View Post

I have the same box, I did as described. Netflix starts but cannot start playing videos. It is 3.2.2 TV version
    OK i'm surprised the method works for my boxes

Summoning Bro Zahir to share his 2 file from KM3 thread for you guys again
    Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 12-08-2019, 16:18.

Leave a comment:

• m.ermantraut
    replied

[@Leptdre] try this
    I Can confirm that this does not work on M8S Pro LB

Leave a comment:

• leptdre
    replied

[@Leptdre] try this
    Already tried that. The issue is that when I start playing a video, Netflix says that it cannot play in this device. Could you please share your build number and version number of android?

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
    For test

1. Uninstall the Netflix application

2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
    (?? APK1 + APK2?? )

3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
    [@Leptdre] try this

Leave a comment:

• leptdre
    replied

Recently got myself a km9 pro classic and did the steps above. Managed to get netflix in HD

However what box are you using BTW?
    I have the same box, I did as described. Netflix starts but cannot start playing videos. It is 3.2.2 TV version

Leave a comment:

• zsp1977
    replied
    It doesn't work on any other TV box, and it doesn't work with an L1 box

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by zsp1977 View Post

不起作用
    Recently got myself a km9 pro classic and did the steps above. Managed to get netflix in HD

However what box are you using BTW?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X