Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leptdre
    replied
    Any working solution ?

Leave a comment:

• zsp1977
    replied
    Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
    For test

1. Uninstall the Netflix application

2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
    (?? APK1 + APK2?? )

3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
    不起作用

Leave a comment:

• m.ermantraut
    replied
    For test

(?? APK1 + APK2?? )

3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
    just did a virus scan and one of the files comes up with 2 engines

Leave a comment:

• algdu831
    replied
    For test

(? APK1 + APK2?  )

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Análisis del tvbox KM3 de Mecool, una alternativa real al dispositivo Mibox S de Xiaomi. Ambos con sistema AndroidTV aunque el KM3 es un dispositivo mas potente y con mejor rendimiento .

The 2 apks are in the link above for netflix HD
    Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 11-22-2019, 14:38.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post

Does it work for the M8s Pro L? do you have a link to the modded apk?
    Go look up KM3 thread the last few pages mate

Leave a comment:

• m.ermantraut
    replied
    dados and mo123 you guys need to talk. I think there is hope that we can get the Netflix APK working on this device again. Maybe include @megadanz in the mix.

Leave a comment:

• m.ermantraut
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Just received KM9 Pro Classic few days back. Loaded Netflix modded apk and its running 1080 HD cos I don't have 4k tv. KM3 Mecool also confirmed able to run Netflix 1080 modded apk.?
    Does it work for the M8s Pro L? do you have a link to the modded apk?

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by yougz View Post
    Hello everyone, I am looking for an answer to some questions in all the comments but there is a lot of spam and conflicting things and it's hard to find. I would like to know if there is a solution to have Netflix in HD or 4K on android box with DRM L3 Or to have Netflix in HD or 4K on android box with DRM L1 but no Netflix certification? And the Mecool boxes Thank you
    Just received KM9 Pro Classic few days back. Loaded Netflix modded apk and its running 1080 HD cos I don't have 4k tv. KM3 Mecool also confirmed able to run Netflix 1080 modded apk. 

Leave a comment:

• algdu831
    replied
    Originally posted by dados View Post
    I had birthday yesterday and so no time for you all.
    Answerd today to 2 PM's.
    I have to ask for uploadspace, because here i only can upload 100mb.
    Use https://mega.nz/ or https://www.mediafire.com/

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by yougz View Post
    Hello everyone, I am looking for an answer to some questions in all the comments but there is a lot of spam and conflicting things and it's hard to find. I would like to know if there is a solution to have Netflix in HD or 4K on android box with DRM L3 Or to have Netflix in HD or 4K on android box with DRM L1 but no Netflix certification? And the Mecool boxes Thank you
    There isn't.
    Why not get the Mi Box currently $40 at Wallmart or $46 on Aliexpress?
    The FireTV 4K Stick is also only $25 on the 24th Nov for Black Friday.
    Cheaper than that for 4K Netflix you won't get.

The is a user that posted one or 2 Mecool devices can run 1080p Netflix with modded firmware but Google and Netflix will always blacklist those devices in the future and it's like playing cat and mouse, not worth it.
    If you have a modern RK3399 or S922x device you can also use LibreELEC/CoreELEC with 1080p software decoding Netflix.
    Netflix also can't run higher than 540p on L3 DRM devices.

Leave a comment:

• yougz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dados
    replied

Oh good
    Can you share this rom
    Is possible for m8s pro w?
    Thanks
    Sorry, no!

Leave a comment:

• dados
    replied
    I had birthday yesterday and so no time for you all.
    Answerd today to 2 PM's.
    I have to ask for uploadspace, because here i only can upload 100mb.

Leave a comment:

• zsp1977
    replied
    Originally posted by dados View Post

I think, you all don't understand, what i say.
    I made a totaly new image for m8spro lq.
    Reflashed the box and owerwritten hdcp, serial and widevine.
    Now my box have a totaly new device-id for Netflix.
    Just now watching Netflix HD on ATV.
    Please share the firmware package, I'll try

Leave a comment:

Working...
X