Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miguelsan View Post
    My Mecool M8S Pro L has updated the new version of Netflix. After this it passed the error "NW-6-404". Every time you start the app, it loads and displays a screen with that error. Checking the network, all the servers are online and network connection ok. On the Netflix site is reporting: "If you have the NW-6-404 error code, it usually points to information stored on the device that needs to be updated. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve your problem." Source: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/59270 However it does not explain what information. Anyone know what this information is?
    having the same Issue, Spoke to Netflix Support the are clueless

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12

Edit: Posted a version of Netflix on Dropbox that will Play Netflix in 1080p HD........

I just quote to specify it's the tablet version

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I Just mailed Videostrong...lets see if they get back.

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post

I just quote to specify it's the tablet version

Thank you very much, mymo. Seems to play with much more quality than any version I installed from apoide. So the device is still able to play the content but som check in the original app is the problem. I will also test the hide rote option when i find some time for it.

Comment

Originally posted by XXBrain

Thank you very much, mymo. Seems to play with much more quality than any version I installed from apoide. So the device is still able to play the content but som check in the original app is the problem. I will also test the hide rote option when i find some time for it.
            You're welcome, but you should thank clarkss12

Anyway, you guys please check what Netflix support wrote me this morning

Comment

Oh yes, of course. Thank you clarkss12

Comment

I confirm that the apk works, unfortunately being tablet version is not optimized for the remote control. Better than nothing, thank you very much.
                We hope you can get the ATV app to work.

Comment

mine facing the same problem.. cant watch netflixx via android tv app.. if install netflix android version is ok.. but do not support hd.. bougt the box for netflix hd...anyone have solution..? btw my box using the ir remote not the bluetooth one..
                  Last edited by hadrabad; 08-01-2018, 12:46.

Comment

For those willing to try, there's a Netflix plugin for Kodi 18

Inputstream based Netflix plugin for Kodi. Contribute to asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix development by creating an account on GitHub.

Unfortunately videos won't start on my box, but if they did this could be a good alternative for those who don't mind using Kodi

Sadly, I have already cancelled my subscription

Comment

i tried to download your netflix apk clarkss12. but its not found i think it is removed. have you tried test pattern from netflix to test if it runs 1080p

Comment

Got to love the corporate carp.

Installing to a non registered box is not illegal.

It might be against their policies but not illegal.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by malik500 View Post
                          i tried to download your netflix apk clarkss12. but its not found i think it is removed. have you tried test pattern from netflix to test if it runs 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
                            For those willing to try, there's a Netflix plugin for Kodi 18

Inputstream based Netflix plugin for Kodi. Contribute to asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix development by creating an account on GitHub.

Unfortunately videos won't start on my box, but if they did this could be a good alternative for those who don't mind using Kodi

Sadly, I have already cancelled my subscription

I downloaded and installed the zip file onto my Android version of Kodi 18, but it won't play. I think it is missing the input stream, or whatever it is called. It shows the users and the video files that are available, just like a regular Netflix interface, but will not play the videos. I had it running on one of my LibreELEC boxes in one of the bedrooms.

Any advice?
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I downloaded and installed the zip file onto my Android version of Kodi 18, but it won't play. I think it is missing the input stream, or whatever it is called. It shows the users and the video files that are available, just like a regular Netflix interface, but will not play the videos. I had it running on one of my LibreELEC boxes in one of the bedrooms.

Any advice?
                              I tested here too. Same behavior as yours. See everything, menus, last watched... Similar to YouTube on Kodi, but it stops when I pick out any video...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12

Any advice?
                                Right, so it's not just me.

I doubt if this is a setting issue with inpustream, because Amazon addon relies on the former as well and it does play videos

Comment

Working...
                                X