Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid_Highwind View Post

Does this work for Mecool M8S PRO W??? Anyone?
    It is said that it works. I will try it later when I get home.

Comment

M8S Pro W com o custom ATV rom da Magendanz, instalei eo Apk e nâo funcionou, alguma alternativa a mais?

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsonslg View Post
        M8S Pro W com o custom ATV rom da Magendanz, instalei eo Apk e nâo funcionou, alguma alternativa a mais?
        Olá amigo você precisa aguardar um pouco.. Galera já mandou e-mails em massa pro suporte deles. Devem chegar alguns apks aí e a gente testa. Uma dica, escreva em inglês cara, língua internacional. Ptbr pessoal ignora...

Hi buddy, as I advice, write in English please. (I've already answer his question)

Comment

hello keys for mecool kiii pro?this apk dont work in kiii pro

Comment

The provided patch works flawlessly on the Mecool M8s Pro W (BT Remote) with stock ATV rom

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post
              hi,
              have sent a mail to videostrong for my m8s pro LLB version . have get an answers with this .zip
              it's burn key tool apk and normaly it's for the problem with netflix.
              i can't test now i'm at work

"
              Hi,Jeremy

I'm Lily from Videostrong. About the problem of nextflix. Pls find the attachment.There is burn key guide in the file. It can help you to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Lily
              Sales Director
              Videostrong is an Original Manufacture of Android tv box/STB/Hybrid Box.

__________________________________________________ _

Hi Lily,

thanks but the problem is the google certification. netflix banned all box without google certification. burn key tool it's just for the widevine drm ?

In my M8S pro L the widevine L1 drm are ok

Best regard

Jeremy

Hi,Jeremy

It's for Netflix problem, not for the widevine drm.You can have a try.

"

44/5000
              it worked for me Mecool M8S Pro L thank you

Comment

taking advantage of the discussion, do anyone know the solution from Primevideo(Amazon)?

Comment

Originally posted by vondutch View Post
                  The provided patch works flawlessly on the Mecool M8s Pro W (BT Remote) with stock ATV rom
                  Vondutch I have the Magendanz TVStock Nexus ROM (W), you say It works on stock ATV, this means that will work with Magendanz's??

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsonslg View Post
                    A minha M8s pro W com a custom rom (original android tv) funcionou.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid_Highwind View Post

Vondutch I have the Magendanz TVStock Nexus ROM (W), you say It works on stock ATV, this means that will work with Magendanz's??
                      I don't have a clue, you'll have to try it, won't do any harm

Comment

Originally posted by vondutch View Post

I don't have a clue, you'll have to try it, won't do any harm
                        Unfortunately, it doesn't work on Magendanz custom rom for M8S Pro L

Comment

Used the burn key tool on m8s pro L stock. Netflix is working in full HD again. THANKYOU so much Snakx!

Comment

Originally posted by ezbenobi View Post
                            Used the burn key tool on m8s pro L stock. Netflix is working in full HD again. THANKYOU so much Snakx!
                            Are u on the stock rom?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Are u on the stock rom?
                              Nevermind, just saw the 'stock' in your txt.

Comment

It's working for me on an M8S PRO L (LB) with voice search control. Thank you for your support, my son is happy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X