Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12

It is my understanding, that in order to achieve higher than 1080p, your device has to support at least HDCP 2.2.
    That and a Premium Netflix subscription (4 screens + UHD HDR).

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It is my understanding, that in order to achieve higher than 1080p, your device has to support at least HDCP 2.2.
      HDCP 1.x for 1080p, HDCP 2.x for 4K.

Comment

For the YouTube app issue, just reset the app. Go to Settings, Apps then select Youtube
        - Force stop
        - Clear data
        - Clear cache

You will need to sign in again, but it will fix the problem using the current version of the app

Comment

Just to confirm that for me the patch worked fine, MS Pro+ with the latest Guest firmware.

Thank u MECOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I confirm that the patch BurnKeyTools-V1.03 has fixed the problem. NETFLIX on my M8S Pro+ is working ok now. Thanks a lot..... Mecool Team.

Comment

Anybody knows how to solve error 114/115 in Netflix pls?

Comment

Worked on kiii pro with atv ROM jnstaled

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Yep, you can if using custom firmware, or using mods to make it so. L1 is only good if you want HDR and DTS. To me Netflix needs better performance. Sony Ultra 4K app is way better for playback, but is too costly and limited by lack of titles for Netflix users to move to, but for peeps with large Blue ray libraries with uvvu.com accounts can access and share through the app or apps supporting uvvu.com
                  What box and firmware ?

Comment

Where is the link to Netflix that will work on my h96 pro plus?

Comment

Any news about the KM8 ? a little bit more usable that the M8S PRO PLUS and his horrible remote

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                        No high definition one.

Comment

Originally posted by fatahltk View Post
                          Any news about the KM8 ? a little bit more usable that the M8S PRO PLUS and his horrible remote
                          Why use his "horrible remote" if you can use Android TV Remote in your phone.. It has voice input too..

Comment

Here
                            Most TVs and streaming devices come with the Netflix app included. If Netflix isn't in the app store on your phone, tablet, or computer, you may need to update your device.

Comment

Originally posted by allandacruz89 View Post

Why use his "horrible remote" if you can use Android TV Remote in your phone.. It has voice input too..
                              I use a screen mirroring app with touch function. Works pretty well though you must enable double tap to zoom for tight areas that are difficult to do taps on. I can be downstairs in another room and change what ever or start an app as if it were my tablet.

Comment

If you have Widevine LV 1 you can use Netflix for conventional Android.
                                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

(App modified for devices without certification from Netflix but with Widevine LV 1).

Comment

Working...
                                X