Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have several different Android boxes with Widevine Level 1, and have only lost the level 1 on one box. I swap firmwares on all of those devices and have, quite frequently, and have NEVER lost level 1. However, I did loose level 1 on one of my Android boxes. I tried to root the box using SuperSU and when it asked to update the binaries, that killed my box. Since there was NO stock firmware for that box, (Nexbox A95X Pro), I used another person's TWRP backup. There were several files in his backup, and I used all of those files to restore my device. That brought my box back to exactly the way I received it from the factory, EXCEPT NO Widevine Level 1. One of those files contained the information that connected the embedded, hardware serial number, to the DRM keys.
    Gearbest have sent me Firmware that they say is for my box but it failed went to recovery mode saying it is a previous version.
    do you know how I can install the firmware they sent me?

Comment

Sorry to ask but I do not understand the subject. I have a yokatv kb2 pro box and would like to know if there is any alternative to watch Netflix in hd?

**Sorry for my English

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville3009 View Post

Gearbest have sent me Firmware that they say is for my box but it failed went to recovery mode saying it is a previous version.
        do you know how I can install the firmware they sent me?
        Can you copy that file to a place like dropbox, Google drive, ect, so we can take a look.. I forgot, which version of the "L" do you have?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Can you copy that file to a place like dropbox, Google drive, ect, so we can take a look.. I forgot, which version of the "L" do you have?
          The firmware they sent is. M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180417.150752.V0213 it says it's for the M8S PRO L 4335 I don't know if this is my version?
          my firmware says. M8S PRO L 20180803.173707.V0213
          MY BOX JUST SAYS M8S PRO L LB.
          will look into uploading the firmware, need to make an account.
          Did they send me the wrong firmware?

Comment

The firmware they sent is. M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180417.150752.V0213 it says it's for the M8S PRO L 4335 I don't know if this is my version?
            my firmware says. M8S PRO L 20180803.173707.V0213
            MY BOX JUST SAYS M8S PRO L LB.
            will look into uploading the firmware, need to make an account.
            Did they send me the wrong firmware?
            That is an older version of the firmware for the "LB" box......... You have a newer version, that is why it won't install....... Even so, if it did install, it would NOT bring back your DRM level 1.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

That is an older version of the firmware for the "LB" box......... You have a newer version, that is why it won't install....... Even so, if it did install, it would NOT bring back your DRM level 1.
              Thank you for your help. Don't know why they said it would. Gonna send it back for free repair after talking to them. Just a shame it's gonna take like 2 months to get back to me..

Comment

Thank you for your help. Don't know why they said it would. Gonna send it back for free repair after talking to them. Just a shame it's gonna take like 2 months to get back to me..
                That is a good solution if it doesn't cost you an arm and leg to send it back.

Comment

That is a good solution if it doesn't cost you an arm and leg to send it back.
                  No mecool have a uk office,
                  It's the time for them to send it to China manufacturers, then repair. Then all the way back not knowing what caused the DRM issue, what's saying it won't happen again
                  That's why I was trying my best to find out what happened.
                  Just have to hope they actually fix the DRM as the gearbest rep didn't acknowledge it as the issue.

Comment

Netflix is not working again on my K3 Pro. It was working after aplying the BurningKey 1.03 but not anymore. I tried reinstall, applying the key again and factory reset but still not working. Anyone else with same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by stipo80 View Post
                      Netflix is not working again on my K3 Pro. It was working after aplying the BurningKey 1.03 but not anymore. I tried reinstall, applying the key again and factory reset but still not working. Anyone else with same problem?
                      I'm having the exact same problem. The burningkey fix worked for a few days, but now I get this error: "ui-800-3"

Comment

Originally posted by stipo80 View Post
                        try version 1.06 http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...632#post740632

Comment

Hi,

Any solution about x96 box ?
                          BurningKey 1.03 and 1.06 don't work. I have this message : "widevine key status : not support the key"

Comment

Originally posted by momoleouf View Post
                            Hi,

Any solution about x96 box ?
                            BurningKey 1.03 and 1.06 don't work. I have this message : "widevine key status : not support the key"
                            Only Mecool boxes are supported.

Comment

Ok, thanks

Comment

Hello, I used bk1.0.6 and my netflix came back to work thank you very much. Now I have a doubtd , my Tv and fullhd and I have a m8s pro 3g 32gb and says it catches netflix in 4k. But that only if my TV is 4k? Because on YouTube I squeeze in 4k.

Comment

Working...
                                X