Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe M8s can only do Netflix in HD, and YouTube in 4k.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderyx View Post
      Hello, I used bk1.0.6 and my netflix came back to work thank you very much. Now I have a doubtd , my Tv and fullhd and I have a m8s pro 3g 32gb and says it catches netflix in 4k. But that only if my TV is 4k? Because on YouTube I squeeze in 4k.
      My M8 only does 1080P on netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrm29 View Post
        Hi guys.
        Good news for m8s pro S912 users.
        My ali mecool seller send me working BurnKeyTools.
        Have fun !

[ATTACH]n740633[/ATTACH]
        Thanks works fine with Magendanz's ROM and mecool M8s Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
          Hello,

Is this solution for Netflix as functional for the French MyCanal streaming application that does not want to work on the TV box Mecool TV?

Or is there a solution for MyCanal that uses DRM but also checks if the system is root or not?

Comment

Hello, I get a mecool kii pro with 7.1.1 firmware with malaysk. The netflix 5.4.1 app bring me the possibility to use the remote control correctly, but in the beginning give me an error (tvq-pb-103(1.10.5005)). With another mobile netflix version the videos loaded correctly, but I couldn't use and move correctly the remote control.
            Any solution? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yougz View Post

Hello,

Is this solution for Netflix as functional for the French MyCanal streaming application that does not want to work on the TV box Mecool TV?

Or is there a solution for MyCanal that uses DRM but also checks if the system is root or not?
              hello, did you try this method https://www.dealabs.com/comments/permalink/18270461 ?

Comment

Originally posted by xmatrix83 View Post
                New response from the support about the m8s pro:

---
                Pls find the update link of MEGA.
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Sincerely Yours,
                Candice
                ---

I think this is an OTA update for the stock rom, unfortunately I use ATV rom and I can not try
                I have a MS8 pro S912
                I've tried the OTA firmware update... Netflix is back alright , but I couldnt get more that 480p (verified by running 30fps Netflix test pattern) from this

I've also ran the 1.06 burnkey apk, it was successfull but netflix is still running on 480p.

Any help ?||

Update after a few hours after the above post :

after much tinkering , I managed to get 720p out of my box. I'm using the latest OTA update and Netflix from post #255 :

Originally posted by pégaso View Post

If you have Widevine LV 1 you can use Netflix for conventional Android.
                https://mega.nz/#!7hcUHYjR!PGYtjzfC4...5AXr1ZQR9WcAuk
                (App modified for devices without certification from Netflix but with Widevine LV 1).

How do you get this APK ? I've backup the latest Netflix of my mobile but still couldnt go to 720p ....only the one provided on post #255 managed to get up to 720p.
                Last edited by hassanJ; 09-10-2018, 11:25.

Comment

Originally posted by hassanJ View Post
                  How do you get this APK ? I've backup the latest Netflix of my mobile but still couldnt go to 720p ....only the one provided on post #255 managed to get up to 720p.
                  I found it in the XDA Forum and saved it in Mega.nz, but now the KIII Pro already runs normal Netflix in 1080p.

Comment

hi
                    i also got netflix error NW-6-404 on mecool KII device. suggested solutions like "BurnKeyTools" don't work. Someone have solutions for this?

Comment

Originally posted by paggui View Post
                      hi
                      i also got netflix error NW-6-404 on mecool KII device. suggested solutions like "BurnKeyTools" don't work. Someone have solutions for this?
                      Trying unistall netflix app after use clean master scan and clear after reboot the tv box reinstall the netflix should be work and dont update the netflix app

Comment

On my m8s pro w with the last update netflix give me a black screen. I have the patch installed too.
                        it is the august update from ota service.

Comment

Anyone that fixed the problem on Kii pro (905D andr 7.1) ? Burnkey tool didnt work for me. Also I got no reply from videostrong....

Comment

It seems mecool have been banned again by netflix

I have the PRO L with voice remote version

After the block in end July it was solved by the fix but it is again blocked now.

Comment

Originally posted by fafan View Post
                              It seems mecool have been banned again by netflix

I have the PRO L with voice remote version

After the block in end July it was solved by the fix but it is again blocked now.
                              Just tested my Mecool M8S Pro L with voice remote and Netflix is still working great.....
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Just tested my Mecool M8S Pro L with voice remote and Netflix is still working great.....
                                lets check if its a progressive block or if it's just my problem

Comment

Working...
                                X