Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fafan View Post

lets check if its a progressive block or if it's just my problem
    Mine working fine too!

Comment

it started working again after 48h of Error.
      im happy

thanks both!

Comment

for the m8s pro 3/32 with stock rom can i have netflix 1080 ? With netflix 5.31 .apk I have reached 720

Comment

Originally posted by paiktaras69 View Post
          for the m8s pro 3/32 with stock rom can i have netflix 1080 ? With netflix 5.31 .apk I have reached 720
          What widevine level does your box show?
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            What widevine level does your box show?
            L1

Comment

You must use the ATV version of netflix in order to have 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
                You must use the ATV version of netflix in order to have 1080p
                which version ? i try with https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...-2365-release/ and not working

Comment

• mo123
                  mo123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Use the one in the ATV store.

NETFLIX 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                  NETFLIX 6.0
                  The 541 build 2266 that is the latest version in the official google play store for ATV is actually most preferable.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

The 541 build 2266 that is the latest version in the official google play store for ATV is actually most preferable.
                    You just haven't had your box update from Google play as of yet. In a few days you should see it.

Comment

Don't wait! Go through aptoid.. Version 6 is there !

Edit: Netflix stopped ! ! Tested in my 2 boxes PRO and PRO +... Can't pass first loading screen...

Can anyone test ?

edit 2: Uninstalled and Installed ! Works ! Forget the mistake
                      Last edited by allandacruz89; 10-05-2018, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by allandacruz89 View Post
                        Don't wait! Go through aptoid.. Version 6 is there !

Edit: Netflix stopped ! ! Tested in my 2 boxes PRO and PRO +... Can't pass first loading screen...

Can anyone test ?

edit 2: Uninstalled and Installed ! Works ! Forget the mistake
                        I checked, but no version 6 found for Netflix. What changes does it bring to the table??
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I checked, but no version 6 found for Netflix. What changes does it bring to the table??
                          Yes there is buddy! You'll find in Aptoid (normal) not the TV version store. About the changes, I hadn't enough time to discover.. I'll see later
                          ​​​​

Comment

I use apkmirror, as it usually has all the latest ATV apps posted. As for changes, mostly bug fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I use apkmirror, as it usually has all the latest ATV apps posted. As for changes, mostly bug fixes.
                              I used Aptoid, but did not see a version 6 for the ATV.

Comment

Working...
                              X