Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allandacruz89 View Post

Yes there is buddy! You'll find in Aptoid (normal) not the TV version store. About the changes, I hadn't enough time to discover.. I'll see later
    ​​​​
    Its not Netflix ATV
    If anyone else want to try it out, i'll save you the hassle of install that aptoide app store shite
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_BS...ew?usp=sharing
    Cheers P

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I used Aptoid, but did not see a version 6 for the ATV.
      Use this link as a browser shortcut.

some times they take a bit to sync their servers, so back track by moving up one page. As once synced you may find an app release that did not show up previously, a day ago. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen enough to check at least once every 2 days, if wanting to find the latest updates.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Use this link as a browser shortcut.

some times they take a bit to sync their servers, so back track by moving up one page. As once synced you may find an app release that did not show up previously, a day ago. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen enough to check at least once every 2 days, if wanting to find the latest updates.
        Ok, got it. Downloaded it from my web browser, copied it to my NAS, and will install from my NAS. Will see if I can see any difference.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Liffeyman View Post

Its not Netflix ATV
          If anyone else want to try it out, i'll save you the hassle of install that aptoide app store shite
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_BS...ew?usp=sharing
          Cheers P
          aplicativos android, jogos android, baixar jogos android, os melhores aplicativos android

Same version !!! ATV and from Aptoide...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 10-05-18 at 09.04 PM.PNG
Views:	281
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	747454

Comment

Ok, got it. Downloaded it from my web browser, copied it to my NAS, and will install from my NAS. Will see if I can see any difference.
            So you've done all the hard work and then stopped for suspense lol

Comment

Originally posted by Liffeyman View Post

So you've done all the hard work and then stopped for suspense lol
              Haha, Aptoid did not show that version.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Haha, Aptoid did not show that version.
                After our effort to help you, please give us a review from this version as a gift hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by allandacruz89 View Post

After our effort to help you, please give us a review from this version as a gift hehe!
                  I installed it on my Mecool M8S Pro L, with voice remote, but did not see any difference, still 1080p with DD+ audio. Tried to install it onto my Mecool KM8, but it would not install.

Comment

Weird enough some titles on Netflix dont play now on M8s pro L saying, error playing title try something else...Example the new movie Into the Dark,American vandal season 2 and so on

Comment

Originally posted by Appys View Post
                      Weird enough some titles on Netflix dont play now on M8s pro L saying, error playing title try something else...Example the new movie Into the Dark,American vandal season 2 and so on
                      I just tested "American Vandal season 2" and it plays very well on my Mecool M8S Pro L with Bluetooth Voice.

Comment

Damn, I tried reinstalling still the same.. Same box LB version.. Had to watch Into the dark via smart tv

Comment

Hi. i am new there. I have ms8 pro. I can open netflix sd. How can i watch hd or full hd ?
                          Last edited by herrss; 10-17-2018, 10:55.

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Install burnkeytools and if not working then your device doesn't support HD Netflix anymore or were blacklisted.

Originally posted by herrss View Post
                          Hi. i am new there. I have ms8 pro. I can open netflix sd. How can i watch hd or full hd ?
                          What?
                          How can someone be blacklisted?

I had a Netflix update when I turned the player on today.
                          I did the updated, and tested Netflix, and its still working... :-)

Comment

Just a note re. remotes as some were saying they hated std. remote but nothing else does Power On/Off ...

This remote from TikiGoGo AliExpress is Wireless + Air Mouse + Learns IR Power Button + Voice Mic

Review and instructions for learning IR (not as specified in user guide !!)
                            Tikigogo Gyroscope 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse with Voice ....How to program and first look with my M8S Pro L TV BoxBetter than original MeCool BT Voice Remote a...

Freaktab Thread

Comment

How do you pair with box ir??

Comment

Working...
                              X