Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have mecool m8s pro w and here im getting same error netflix tvq-pb-103 (2.10.0) since yesterday.... some fix??

Comment

Yes. M8s and KM9's Netflix are all down.
      P.S. Chinese hacked boxes are not offically authorized by Netflix. So if you are a Netflix lover, I suggest you to buy a authorized box. Mibox S. FireTV Stick 4k. Ruku, etc...https://devices.netflix.com/en/

Comment

Originally posted by mralexkung View Post
        Yes. M8s and KM9's Netflix are all down.
        P.S. Chinese hacked boxes are not offically authorized by Netflix. So if you are a Netflix lover, I suggest you to buy a authorized box. Mibox S. FireTV Stick 4k. Ruku, etc...https://devices.netflix.com/en/

I suggest to stay patient. It might not even be a week before this problem is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

I suggest to stay patient. It might not even be a week before this problem is fixed.
          God, listen to me, my friend.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 4 usando o Tapatalk

Comment

no problem with Netflix in my old mk 808b pro . only in mecool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandan079 View Post
              no problem with Netflix in my old mk 808b pro . only in mecool.
              I think they are referring to Netflix in HD, you are probably getting Netflix in 480p on your mk808b.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I think they are referring to Netflix in HD, you are probably getting Netflix in 480p on your mk808b.
                Ron, I'm reading only mecool is having problems right now.
                Among boxes that get HD Netflix anyway.
                I can't confirm though.

Comment

Ron, I'm reading only mecool is having problems right now.
                  Among boxes that get HD Netflix anyway.
                  I can't confirm though.
                  As far as I know, Mecool is the only manufacturer of these cheap chinese boxes that support Widevine Level 1 with HDCP 1.x or greater. Netflix in HD will only play on devices that meet that criteria. Netflix will play on almost every device with 480p only.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

As far as I know, Mecool is the only manufacturer of these cheap chinese boxes that support Widevine Level 1 with HDCP 1.x or greater. Netflix in HD will only play on devices that meet that criteria. Netflix will play on almost every device with 480p only.
                    A5X Max PLus, Zidoo H6 ? Someone at FB swears his TX6 ( old model ) gets 1080P now even after the problems started. But, you know a lot of these guys are full of hot air often.
                    I had one MODERATOR of a group who swore ALL of the boxes he sold did 4K netflix. LOL And he told me I didn't know what I was talking about.

Comment

A5X Max PLus, Zidoo H6 ? Someone at FB swears his TX6 ( old model ) gets 1080P now even after the problems started. But, you know a lot of these guys are full of hot air often.
                      I had one MODERATOR of a group who swore ALL of the boxes he sold did 4K netflix. LOL And he told me I didn't know what I was talking about.
                      Yes, you are correct, I forgot about those.

Comment

I install the version Netflix 6.20.0 build 33 31571 beta on my Mecool M8s Pro W but it is not android tv. And also only goes at maximum 960 * 540 resolution. Someone is using hd version?

Comment

Netflix in HD stopped working on my Mecool KM8, so I went to the Netflix website and it showed the error that was displayed on my box. It said to reboot, which I did, now I am getting Netflix in HD again. Netflix Error tvq-pm-100 (5.6.0)

If you experience the error code tvq-pm-100 (5.6.0), often accompanied by the following message:
                          We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.
                          It typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue. Amazon Fire TV/Stick

PlayStation 4

Set-top Box

Restart your device
                          1. Unplug your set-top box from power for at least 2 minutes.
                          2. Plug your set-top box back in.
                          3. Try Netflix again.

Comment

• trebor
                            trebor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The Wizard solves world Problems again

Netflix in HD stopped working on my Mecool KM8, so I went to the Netflix website and it showed the error that was displayed on my box. It said to reboot, which I did, now I am getting Netflix in HD again. Netflix Error tvq-pm-100 (5.6.0)

If you experience the error code tvq-pm-100 (5.6.0), often accompanied by the following message:
                          We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.
                          It typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue. Amazon Fire TV/Stick

PlayStation 4

Set-top Box

Restart your device
                          3. Try Netflix again.
                          I Already try but im always getting same error... i had to install Netflix 6.20.0 build 33 31571 beta to use..... but its not android tv and not HD.... only 960*540

Comment

PlayStation 4

Set-top Box

Restart your device
                            3. Try Netflix again.
                            Does not work. Still won't play selected titles . You can see the preview but won't play.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkdown77 View Post
                              I install the version Netflix 6.20.0 build 33 31571 beta on my Mecool M8s Pro W but it is not android tv. And also only goes at maximum 960 * 540 resolution. Someone is using hd version?
                              better this than nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X