Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Does not work. Still won't play selected titles . You can see the preview but won't play.
    On your KM8???
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

On your KM8???
      Sorry, KM9 and M8S Pro L

Comment

Originally posted by hawkdown77 View Post

I Already try but im always getting same error... i had to install Netflix 6.20.0 build 33 31571 beta to use..... but its not android tv and not HD.... only 960*540
        Hi, it works on m'y M8S Pro L, but how can you know it's 960*540 please ?

Comment

Found on youtube. Somebody wrote a comment: "I have just called them [videostrong].The company stuff said they will not crack netflix TV officially. So we can just hope someone else crack it."
          Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3q5AB5O8b0

Comment

Originally posted by peta18 View Post
            Found on youtube. Somebody wrote a comment: "I have just called them [videostrong].The company stuff said they will not crack netflix TV officially. So we can just hope someone else crack it."
            Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3q5AB5O8b0
            They've done this before. Or have they? Anybody knows who did that burn key last time? Was it videostrong or someone else?

Comment

donwload from apkmirror ntefilx version 4.16.1 its works

Comment

mparahir is that an android TV version or the regular one?

Comment

Originally posted by mparahir View Post
                  donwload from apkmirror ntefilx version 4.16.1 its works
                  thats the phone version and doesn't have HD

Comment

Originally posted by wimpie007 View Post
                    mparahir is that an android TV version or the regular one?
                    Regular one for sure, there is no 4.6.1 android tv apk version (https://www.apkmirror.com/uploads/?q=netflix-android-tv)

Comment

i use the last mobil version of netflix it work. my m8s pro L is root with magisk and i use https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228 for spoof the fingerprint in shield tablet and have HD
                      Sorry for my badly english

Comment

I was ready to buy Original Xiaomi Mi TV Box Official International Version from GB, but this is what the manufacturer answered to a question about Netflix license:
                        "Sorry, it has not the official streaming license of the Netflix."
                        So, can we be sure that this Xiaomi box will always be able run Netflix in HD ?

Comment

Originally posted by fandango-fr View Post
                          I was ready to buy Original Xiaomi Mi TV Box Official International Version from GB, but this is what the manufacturer answered to a question about Netflix license:
                          xiaomi mi box S version ( version 4) latest model is a good box that will let u stream videos from Netflix in HD or Ultra HD according to ur subscription type with Netflix , till now no one complain about watching Netflix on xiaomi mi box old or new model , so u can purchase it , but if u want more solid box then buy Nvidia Sheild

Comment

Buy Mibox S (USD 39.99) from Walmart or Firetv Stick 4k 2018 ($34.99 and get 2 for $60) from Amazon.
                            Both have good Netflix support. Some testers said Firetv have visual effects.
                            And they are doing promotion now!

Comment

It's sad, the M8S Pro L is so much better than this Xiaomi... (3G RAM 16G ROM + SD card + Ethernet + 2USB ports....)

Comment

Hi, it works on m'y M8S Pro L, but how can you know it's 960*540 please ?
                                In netfllix search you type "test pattern" and then you can test resolution. The maximum is 960*540

Comment

Working...
                                X