Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed videostrong, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
      Try and this mod HD one if it's working!
      https://mega.nz/#!3Q0lwK5I!RzsFfWXR_...rlc82mvjuZWO58
      This app not working. Always give error when load movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post
        hi,
        have sent a mail to videostrong for my m8s pro LLB version . have get an answers with this .zip
        it's burn key tool apk and normaly it's for the problem with netflix.
        i can't test now i'm at work

"
        Hi,Jeremy

I'm Lily from Videostrong. About the problem of nextflix. Pls find the attachment.There is burn key guide in the file. It can help you to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Lily
        Sales Director
        Videostrong is an Original Manufacture of Android tv box/STB/Hybrid Box.

__________________________________________________ _

Hi Lily,

thanks but the problem is the google certification. netflix banned all box without google certification. burn key tool it's just for the widevine drm ?

In my M8S pro L the widevine L1 drm are ok

Best regard

Jeremy

Hi,Jeremy

It's for Netflix problem, not for the widevine drm.You can have a try.

"

do you have the emails address for video strong pls

Comment

Originally posted by joefriday View Post

have send a email but no answer

[email protected] (from website)

[email protected]
          Sorry for my badly english

Comment

[email protected]
            thank you so much have mailed them again, seems we have a similar problem to earlier this year.

Comment

[email protected]

I sent emails to both of those addresses. This should be fixed! If not we are getting screwed by these guys

Comment

Originally posted by joefriday View Post

That is RockleeliAtvideostrong.com Change the At for @ [email protected]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Comment

Try and this one :
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                    we are looking for an AndroidTV version like the one that comes preinstalled.

Comment

Netflix support claims that this is not certificated netflix device so they try to block us... We need to send e-mails to VideoStrong, they helped us some months ago...

Comment

When trying to use netflix using netflix addon on kodi 18, here is the error message send by sever after video playing request :

22:55:09.300 T:18446744072619555104 DEBUG: [Netflix] Error getting license: [{"errorParams": {"sessionId": "sid48"}, "error": {"code": "FAIL", "bladeRunnerMessage": "license/pbl-3030: BlackListedSystemId ([email protected]/[email protected])", "errorNccpCode": 0, "pboc": true, "detail": "license/pbl-3030: BlackListedSystemId ([email protected]/[email protected])", "errorExternalCode": 0, "errorDisplayMessage": "Ce titre n'est pas disponible en acc\u00e8s instantan\u00e9. Veuillez en s\u00e9lectionner un autre.", "nccpError": {}, "bladeRunnerCode": "3030", "errorActionId": 3, "errorSubCode": 0, "errorReasonCode": 0, "display": "Ce titre n'est pas disponible en acc\u00e8s instantan\u00e9. Veuillez en s\u00e9lectionner un autre."}}]

Comment

If videostrong (Mecool) comes back with a new patch for Netflix then everything will be ok again...
                          Otherwise..........!

Comment

Originally posted by lezioul View Post
                            When trying to use netflix using netflix addon on kodi 18, here is the error message send by sever after video playing request :

22:55:09.300 T:18446744072619555104 DEBUG: [Netflix] Error getting license: [{"errorParams": {"sessionId": "sid48"}, "error": {"code": "FAIL", "bladeRunnerMessage": "license/pbl-3030: BlackListedSystemId ([email protected]/[email protected])", "errorNccpCode": 0, "pboc": true, "detail": "license/pbl-3030: BlackListedSystemId ([email protected]/[email protected])", "errorExternalCode": 0, "errorDisplayMessage": "Ce titre n'est pas disponible en acc\u00e8s instantan\u00e9. Veuillez en s\u00e9lectionner un autre.", "nccpError": {}, "bladeRunnerCode": "3030", "errorActionId": 3, "errorSubCode": 0, "errorReasonCode": 0, "display": "Ce titre n'est pas disponible en acc\u00e8s instantan\u00e9. Veuillez en s\u00e9lectionner un autre."}}]
                            BLACKLISTED US!!! MoneyFlix....

Comment

It's the netflix exodus. No Disney, AT&T, Time Warner licences and blocked devices. We had some good years but the content industry doesnt want our money. Looks like there will be a revival of illegal copies soon to get a good home entertainment. No DRM and no useless players and movies of every studio, sound like a good future.

Comment

Originally posted by lezioul View Post

That's weird though, cause it works fine on my MXQ with Coreelec, that only has L3 Drm. The thing is, the Netflix add-on for Kodi never worked on my M8S Pro L

Comment

Working...
                                X