Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mat46 View Post
    It's an absolute disgrace for a company like videostrong. They should not be allowed to sell these boxes now and claim that they still manage netflix hd!!! I was also using that box for nc+go which is Polish vod service and this also stopped working lately. Had to switch to xiaomi box which works well. I wont buy that mecool shit again.
    same here with Mycanal app (french tv provider) possibly google banned the widevine L1 ID ?
    Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Same promblems, so I ended my Canal+ subscription account and I will end Netflix too.

Comment

Originally posted by fandango-fr View Post
        Same promblems, so I ended my Canal+ subscription account and I will end Netflix too.
        i think buy a mi box S. videostrong don't answer.

Comment

Wishing mecool could give us a patch...

Comment

the videostrong removed from her website anything to do with amlogic processors ...........

Comment

I complained to gearbeat where I bought 2 boxes and they offered me a 20$ refund. They said only the mobile version will work now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bayard0 View Post
                I complained to gearbeat where I bought 2 boxes and they offered me a 20$ refund. They said only the mobile version will work now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                who box having and with wich netfilx version is compatible ?

Comment

Originally posted by paiktaras69 View Post

All of Android TV versions just doesn't work. Only option is smartphone/tablet version with low resolution

Comment

Originally posted by paiktaras69 View Post

netflix-4-10-7-build-11183 should work, works for me. The newest versions of the app have an internet connection error.

Comment

They do not promote Netflix in HD on their website any longer

Comment

Originally posted by fandango-fr View Post
                        Mycanal work with magisk and magiskhide prop config with this buil.prop change. netflix ATV don't work but netflix smartphone work and in HD i think.

with "fingerprint" the first choice
                        ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/once/once:6.0.1/MHC19J/540:user/release-keys​

with "new custom prop"
                        ro.build.description=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540 release-keys​​
                        ro.build.product=once​
                        ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi​​
                        ro.product.brand=Xiaomi​
                        ro.product.device=once​
                        ro.product.model=MIBOX3 ​
                        ro.build.id=MHC19J
                        ro.build.display.id=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540​
                        ro.nrdp.modelgroup=XIAOMIM12TRIAL​

Comment

It appears that not Netflix, but Google severely wounded our Mecool boxes. All my apps that used DRM stopped working. At once, all of them! I'm afraid that the only solution is pushing Videostrong to pay for certification. The chances of success are slim, though. I hope that I'm wrong and everything will be back to normal shortly.
                          Last edited by eagleeyetom; 12-13-2018, 20:03. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by eagleeyetom View Post
                            It appears that not Netflix, but Google severely wounded our Mecool boxes. All my apps that used DRM stopped working. At once, all of them! I'm afraid that the only solution is pushing Videostrong to pay for certification. The chances of success are slim, though. I hope that I'm wrong and everything will be back to normal shortly.
                            for now, you can test my solution

Comment

Originally posted by mat46 View Post
                              It's an absolute disgrace for a company like videostrong. They should not be allowed to sell these boxes now and claim that they still manage netflix hd!!! I was also using that box for nc+go which is Polish vod service and this also stopped working lately. Had to switch to xiaomi box which works well. I wont buy that mecool shit again.
                              Hi,
                              Polish user here, too Does Showmax work for you at present? Here no longer And it worked flawlessly only a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Davvid View Post

Hi,
                                Polish user here, too Does Showmax work for you at present? Here no longer And it worked flawlessly only a couple of months ago.
                                All requiring DRM on all mecool died.

Comment

Working...
                                X