Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a rom with a tablet version of android that we can use with the m8s pro l?
    Just download the red labeled netflix app on Google . It reads requires a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post

Don't waste your time, NO Netflix in Kodi on any Mecool box for the time being. Not in Kodi and not in CoreElec Kodi...
      Nonsense. CoreElec Kodi works in 720 on Mecool boxes - plenty of people have it running.

Android Kodi also works on my Mecool box, but only in 540. You have to disable Widevine L1 and force L3. I use liboemcrypto disabler module in Magisk, or try renaming liboemcrypto.so in system/lib with a .bak extension. For 540 quality though, it's much easier just to use the Netflix app (and yes, the app works too, just have to find a Netflix 4.xx.xx or 6.xx.xx build that works on your box).

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Just download the red labeled netflix app on Google . It reads requires a mouse.
        I don't want to have to use multiple remotes. I'd be more than happy with the tablet version of I can use my current remote with Netflix

Comment

For 720 quality Netflix on a Mecool (or other) box, install CoreElec with Kodi 18.1 on a microSD card:
          1. Follow this install guide: https://coreelec.org/#download
          2. Reboot to the microSD card (see Learn More in the install guide), e.g. Mecool M8S pro LB uses the menu button method, Mecool KIII pro uses the toothpick method.
          3. With CoreElec Kodi up and running, install the Netflix add-on for Kodi: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767
          4. Netflix also needs inputstream.interactive installed. Look in the CoreELEC Add-ons repository, otherwise download and install the latest zip: https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=add...tream.adaptive

Comment

Only the mecool boxes have problem with netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
              Only the mecool boxes have problem with netflix?
              no all other too (only mibox works because it's certified)

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

no all other too (only mibox works because it's certified)
                Incl Minix ke?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Incl Minix ke?
                  Check the NEW WEBSITE PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS NOW ANDROIDTV-GUIDE.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post
                    hi,
                    have sent a mail to videostrong for my m8s pro LLB version . have get an answers with this .zip
                    it's burn key tool apk and normaly it's for the problem with netflix.
                    i can't test now i'm at work

"
                    Hi,Jeremy

I'm Lily from Videostrong. About the problem of nextflix. Pls find the attachment.There is burn key guide in the file. It can help you to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Lily
                    Sales Director
                    Videostrong is an Original Manufacture of Android tv box/STB/Hybrid Box.

__________________________________________________ _

Hi Lily,

thanks but the problem is the google certification. netflix banned all box without google certification. burn key tool it's just for the widevine drm ?

In my M8S pro L the widevine L1 drm are ok

Best regard

Jeremy

Hi,Jeremy

It's for Netflix problem, not for the widevine drm.You can have a try.

"

Hi Snakx,

Have you try this burn key tool? Dose it work for you?

I run this tool, and got success, but still not work.

Or need to install some special version Netflix app?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by icybug View Post

Hi Snakx,

Have you try this burn key tool? Dose it work for you?

I run this tool, and got success, but still not work.

Or need to install some special version Netflix app?

Thanks
                      not work now. Install the tablet version of netflix
                      Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

not work now. Install the tablet version of netflix

Is it this version? Still not work, could you share a link to me ?

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                          yes, have forget. have install magisk (root) and the liboemcrypto disabler module (it disable widevine L1 to L3)
                          Or with the inbuilt root you rename liboemcrypto.so to liboemcrypto.so.bak and you deactivate the root
                          Last edited by Snakx; 03-21-2019, 15:11.
                          Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Left this box, wend for the Shield Android TV, works like charm, worth the money.

Netflix HD, Chromecast, fast. last Kodi 18.1, perfect network stream.

Comment

Thanks
                              Currently using 6.22 version paired with a wireless mouse

Since a few days ago we had comments from our users that suddenly have Netflix incompatible in the Google Play store and Android TV-Box device cant install

Comment

Has anyone tried a different rom to see if that fixes the Netflix issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X