Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to get Netflix in FHD right now on a Mecool M8S Pro L. The rom from the first post is gone and i didnt found anything useful in the last pages.

Or in the only option to get another box? Any suggestions with L1, analog audio port (so no Amazon FireTV for me) and a good remote? Thank you.

Comment

I finally solved the problem of Netflix on cheap Chinese boxes. I cancelled my Netflix account. You take my money but want to limit my devices and quality, Netflix? Well screw you. With apps like BeeTV and TeaTV I can get Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. for free. So long suckers.

Comment

I've found the Netflix MOD APK where you'll get every show in HD for free. is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by degist set View Post
          I've found the Netflix MOD APK where you'll get every show in HD for free. is it true?
          You can try and tell if it is true

sent from my 1+3T

Comment

Originally posted by degist set View Post
            Stop posting spam, it's fake.

Comment

You can use VPN to access live streaming sites free

Comment

I want to trick Netflix to think my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box is a Xiaomi Mi box. Does anyone know how to do that? It is possible. I have found 2 android TV boxes on YouTube that has successfully did it, and I want to know how. The Dinobot U5 Mini 4k android TV box is telling Netflix it's an Nvidia Shield TV and the Beelink GTmini android TV is telling Netflix it's a Xiaomi Mi box. I am thinking these 2 android TV boxes have modified DRM certificates, but how do you modify the DRM certificate on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box? Can anybody help me?

Comment

Originally posted by LoKin View Post
                  I want to trick Netflix to think my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box is a Xiaomi Mi box. Does anyone know how to do that? It is possible. I have found 2 android TV boxes on YouTube that has successfully did it, and I want to know how. The Dinobot U5 Mini 4k android TV box is telling Netflix it's an Nvidia Shield TV and the Beelink GTmini android TV is telling Netflix it's a Xiaomi Mi box. I am thinking these 2 android TV boxes have modified DRM certificates, but how do you modify the DRM certificate on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box? Can anybody help me?
                  You can use Magisk to spoof another device.
                  DRM licenses are burnt into write once special areas on the emmc storage chip and encrypted.
                  It can't be copied or moved to another device and is also linked to the actual hardware serial numbers inside a device.
                  So it's not possible to do it.
                  If another manufacturer is using a hacked certificates(some Amlogic S905x manufacturers did it), Google will blacklist them soon and all Google apps together with DRM streaming apps will cease to work on such a device.
                  Just buy a S922x device that can run CoreELEC with the 1080p Netflix addon.

Comment

Fire TV4k on sale 3 months ago, mecool went to the dustbin instantly

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can use Magisk to spoof another device.
                      DRM licenses are burnt into write once special areas on the emmc storage chip and encrypted.
                      It can't be copied or moved to another device and is also linked to the actual hardware serial numbers inside a device.
                      So it's not possible to do it.
                      If another manufacturer is using a hacked certificates(some Amlogic S905x manufacturers did it), Google will blacklist them soon and all Google apps together with DRM streaming apps will cease to work on such a device.
                      Just buy a S922x device that can run CoreELEC with the 1080p Netflix addon.
                      wheres netflix addon??? I use android with kodi but the addon netflix give error

Comment

Here
                        InputStream based Netflix plugin for Kodi. Contribute to CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

doesnt work!!! Kodi in android!!! I dont figured it out how to use libreelec with mecool pro l lb

Comment

Coreelec running!!!! I will try NF pluggin and i give feedback then

Comment

NF addon (v.0.14.6) on all my CoreElec boxes with Kodi Leia 18.3 runs without problems. On S905X and S912 boxes it runs with 720p resolution and on S922X it runs in 1080p without problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
                                NF addon (v.0.14.6) on all my CoreElec boxes with Kodi Leia 18.3 runs without problems. On S905X and S912 boxes it runs with 720p resolution and on S922X it runs in 1080p without problems.
                                can you uplaoad NF addon please!?

Comment

Working...
                                X