Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
    It's plagiarized, not a fake. It'll work under the conditions I mentioned before i.e boxes with Widevine L1.
    L1 users are lucky.For L3 users is totaly impossible?Or it just needs someone to hard work for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
      panchovilla - it's intended for boxes with Widevine L1.that haven't been "certified" by NFix. On those boxes, it should ramp up to 1080p and works best with an air mouse.

Those Youtubers have cheerfully appropriated my mod, added a shortcut and passed it off as their offering..
      Actually not all L1 is able to use this method. I've Mecool M8S Pro L as daily driver with L1 which it was able to play Netflix in 1080 until late last year Netflix pulled the plug on it. Am still searching for an alternative method similar to what you have provided for KM3. I've even tried your method and the latest method on the M8S Pro L box without success

Comment

isn't this possible with kodi/libreelec/coreelec?

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
          isn't this possible with kodi/libreelec/coreelec?
          Depending on the SoC, but yes, with limitations.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

What limitations ?

Comment

i read that installing and booting coreelec to/from microSD,downloads and installs WidevineL1 files to microSD and then u can play on HD.Didnt try though cause i didnt know where to save repository zip files to insert on netflix and then i formated microSD with coreelec.

Comment

i read that installing and booting coreelec to/from microSD,downloads and installs WidevineL1 files to microSD and then u can play on HD.Didnt try though cause i didnt know where to save repository zip files to insert on netflix and then i formated microSD with coreelec.
                I see that you are using a Vorke Z6 which is an Amlogic S912 Soc with gigabit Ethernet which is very good. Do a search for "repository.castagnait-1.0.0" and download and install his repo. His repo will install everything you need to get Netflix up and running.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I see that you are using a Vorke Z6 which is an Amlogic S912 Soc with gigabit Ethernet which is very good. Do a search for "repository.castagnait-1.0.0" and download and install his repo. His repo will install everything you need to get Netflix up and running.
                  thanks mate i'll try.But where do I put this repozitory on micro sd?I remember box wasn't recognizing a usb stick with other repozitories I was trying to insert.Maybe do I have to put them after burning coreelec on my microSD on PC on some folder?Also the repository yoy mentioned,is for kodi or for coreelec?

Comment

thanks mate i'll try.But where do I put this repozitory on micro sd?I remember box wasn't recognizing a usb stick with other repozitories I was trying to insert.Maybe do I have to put them after burning coreelec on my microSD on PC on some folder?Also the repository yoy mentioned,is for kodi or for coreelec?
                    If you use Windows OS, your CoreELEC will show up under the "File Explorer". You can see ALL of the folders CoreELEC/LibreELEC has created. Just copy that repo into the "Downloads" folder, from your Windows computer. Then when you to to "Addons" within CoreELEC/Kodi, you can install from "zip" that "Downloads" folder.

If you have any storage devices connected to your network, CoreELEC/LibreELEC/OpenELEC can access that device. In my case, I have multiple networked storage devices (NAS's), so I have all my repo's and app zip files store on one of those devices. When I install a new OS, I just point the OS To the storage device that has the repo's that I wish to install.

Comment

Nice thanks.But I don't have PC..Only my tv box!So I save to put this file on download folder of coreelec on microSD?But I remember there wasn't such a folder,and then I gave up with Netflix installation..

Comment

Nice thanks.But I don't have PC..Only my tv box!So I save to put this file on download folder of coreelec on microSD?But I remember there wasn't such a folder,and then I gave up with Netflix installation..
                        How did you created the bootable microSD card with CoreELEC??

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

How did you created the bootable microSD card with CoreELEC??
                          from my parents mini PC Vorke Z1 that I gifted to them!

Comment

from my parents mini PC Vorke Z1 that I gifted to them!
                            You said something about a USB pen drive not being "seen" by CoreELEC?? Give that a try again, use your parents miniPC and copy the repo to a pen drive. CoreELEC **should** see that pen drive with the zip file on it...... Format the at pen drive as fat32 then copy the repo zip file onto that pen drive.

Comment

No,I meant this pen drive wasn't recognized from my tv box,so to just choose it from coreelec to install!On pc will be easy..But as I said,I don't remember a "download" folder inside coreelec folders.And I am afraid that if I create a new downloader folder inside coreelec contents,maybe then coreelec won't boot from my tv box!

Comment

If you are using an Android phone, you can use X-plore app to access your coreELEC. Download the repository to your phone, using that app copy it to your folder on the CoreELEC box.

Comment

Working...
                                X