Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or maybe the reason is that the 1st time i booted CE i booted from andoid and not with the clasic way ( reset button while connecting power supply) i try this now but CE bootloops..

Comment

No, that is not the reason. Most probably you are using wrong dtb.img...

Did you read instruction for installing CoreElec ?

Which dtb.img are you using ? Did you copy the proper one from "device_trees" folder to root of uSD card, and renamed it to dtb.img ? Since there is already a "dtb.img" file on root of uSD card you have to delete that one and use only the proper one for your box from device_trees folder.

Btw, which box do you have, and which dtb.img did you use ?

Comment

i have Vorke Z6.I copyied gxm_q200_3g as other times..and renamed to dtb.img.Didnt made something different..

Comment

Try with "gxm_q201_3g_1gbit.dtb". This one I use with my X92_S912 box.

My box boots OK with gxm_q201_3g.dtb and gxm_q200_3g, but with with these either ethernet is not 1gbit or wifi is not full speed...

If it's not dtb.img I don't know what else to do, except new image download and new flash to uSD card. After you finish installation then copy to uSD those repository zips... During initial install take out all USB disks/flash drives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
            Try with "gxm_q201_3g_1gbit.dtb". This one I use with my X92_S912 box.

My box boots OK with gxm_q201_3g.dtb and gxm_q200_3g, but with with these either ethernet is not 1gbit or wifi is not full speed...

If it's not dtb.img I don't know what else to do, except new image download and new flash to uSD card. After you finish installation then copy to uSD those repository zips... During initial install take out all USB disks/flash drives.
            thanks bro.do you use latest 9.0.2 coreelec?also another critical question..will i be able to stream audio through bluetooth to bt sound devices?

Στάλθηκε από το VORKE Z6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

it finaly booted, etcher made the trick! but can someone please tell me how to install netflix? i made some steps but i am really lost. it says to check my credentials, but i assume they are correct..

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
                thanks bro.do you use latest 9.0.2 coreelec?also another critical question..will i be able to stream audio through bluetooth to bt sound devices?
                I use CE v.9.0.3 / Kodi v.18.3 on my X92_S912 box and CE v.9.2 / Kodi v.18.4 on my Odroid N2 box.
                Don't know about Bluetooth as I don't use any...

Comment

I want to say you all a big thanks bro's!!!Netflix streams wo problems on 1980x1020 full hd!now I have to find a way to stream to bluetooth,cause tv's sound isn't good..

Comment

it finaly booted, etcher made the trick! but can someone please tell me how to install netflix? i made some steps but i am really lost. it says to check my credentials, but i assume they are correct..
                    If you get the screen to input your credentials, then NF addon is already installed.

For NF addon to accept your credentials first don't use any special characters, just letters and numbers (adjust your credentials on Netflix web site). Also before you try to login check that nobody else is logged in at the same time. The addon works only if maximal 2 users are logged in, so if you try as third user it will not let you.
                    One more thing, after NF addon is installed, you need to restart the box. After restart wait until you see "Netflix background service started" in top right corner of the screen. Before that you cannot login to your account.

Comment

I want to say you all a big thanks bro's!!!Netflix streams wo problems on 1980x1020 full hd!now I have to find a way to stream to bluetooth,cause tv's sound isn't good
                      Well congrats, happy to see that you finally got it sorted out

Comment

Yeahhh..I am also very glad to participate to a community with real dudes/mates!!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

We have come up with a kind of pre-configured Kodi based of Netflix. It will also let you run Kodi seperately on the same device. I hope it helps anyone just wanting Netflix. Gives a great picture. Reccomended for L1 devices, so ATV Certified but perhaps not Netflix certified.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Let me know thoughts and maybe if its liked we can let the community continue. It definitlely could use a more slimmed base version of Kodi and a more bespoke interface, although we want it light weight too which is why we steered away from titan Bingie as a base skin.

Thanks

Comment

Well file kinda big but have yet to try out as I'm away from home now.

BTW would it stream up to 4k on DRM L1 boxes eg KM3, KM9, M8S Pro L boxes?

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Rig View Post
                              Hi Guys,

We have come up with a kind of pre-configured Kodi based of Netflix. It will also let you run Kodi seperately on the same device. I hope it helps anyone just wanting Netflix. Gives a great picture. Reccomended for L1 devices, so ATV Certified but perhaps not Netflix certified.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Let me know thoughts and maybe if its liked we can let the community continue. It definitlely could use a more slimmed base version of Kodi and a more bespoke interface, although we want it light weight too which is why we steered away from titan Bingie as a base skin.

Thanks
                              Thanks for this, I have just tried your upload, and I get an error "request blacklisted by key exchange service"

Is there a fix? I am logged in and can see my accounts, just constant errror

Comment

I installed coreelec and got Netflix FHD already. The app interface is not so useful but not too bad.
                                I'm wondering are there any methods to boot my KM9 with a dual boot screen like pc?
                                And any way to change Netflix user interface in coreelec?

Comment

Working...
                                X