Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Netflix ATV version (no airmouse required) for Mecool devices, but only 480p resolution.
    https://mega.nz/file/YchjjK6J#PZoRxS...jcmUwHVGqvfr5c
    Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2020, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekay View Post
      Here is Netflix ATV version (no airmouse required) for Mecool devices, but only 480p resolution.
      Holy sh*t, it actually works.

Comment

Originally posted by Xnamso View Post

Holy sh*t, it actually works.
        Did you get any better resolution than 480p?

Thanks

Comment

Do you know how was this build created? Please share.
          If yes then we can create our own build.

Comment

yes working fine! I dont care if only ******* 480p ... I dont need ******* 4k, 8k, 16k...this is stupid commercial for stupid people..

Annoying thing is that I cant press OK on my airmouse. Instead I am forced to use ENTER button on keyboard on backside...

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

Do you know how was this build created? Please share.
              If yes then we can create our own build.
              It's directly coming from Mecool (Videostrong). I'm from a company, that had an identical device to KM9 Pro produced with Netflix (this version) and an IPTV App pre-installed.
              I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Comment

I can't get past the set-up screen. It won't let me select install from remote.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

After reading the forum threads, I decided to buy nvidia shield pro 2019. I hope that I will be satisfied ...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    I can't get past the set-up screen. It won't let me select install from remote.
                    running good on my box except the OK button issue with Airmouse

Comment

It's directly coming from Mecool (Videostrong). I'm from a company, that had an identical device to KM9 Pro produced with Netflix (this version) and an IPTV App pre-installed.
                      I just wanted to share it with you guys.
                      Okay appreciate your response.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Member View Post

Google did not blacklisted the Widevine key, Netflix won't support any box withouts the ESN certificate key.
                        The 2 apk trick let's the Netflix app think it's running on a Firestick

Now the fun part...... i got one box running Netflix HD again..

First i killed both Netflix apps, then clear cache and data from both apps and uninstalled both apps.
                        Shut down the box and kept it unplugged for a couple off minutes and booted again.
                        Reinstalled both apk's

First i started up the Netflix app with the black icon untill you can enter your credentials (don't do it)
                        Went back to the homescreen and started the second Netflix app with the white icon.
                        Set up my account and it worked again.

But i can't get it to work on my second identical box........ Can't figure out why
                        Netflix accounts may be closed due to opening a Netflix account through Tricks or opening a premium subscription trough hacking.

Comment

From this app https://azshow.info/watch/nQuA_l43OQ...tflIx-fIx.html

I rebuilt it a bit

added an icon for ATV now works with LEANBACK_LAUNCHER, no sideload launcher needed,

changed view to smallscreen

Code:
                          screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode
                          &

Code:
                          smallestScreenSize|uiMode
                          Code:
                          android:banner="@drawable/ic_banner"
                          Code:
                          android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER"

Last edited by Paveki; 11-18-2020, 02:23.

Comment

Possible to change Airmouse behaviour? IN this app on my MX3 the OK button is not recocnized as ENTER. Have to use ENTER button on backside for confirmation/selection

Comment

• mo123
                              mo123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You must edit the Enter key function in your Generic.kl keylayout file in your firmware, nothing to do with apps.

mmh, thats is what I did...I edited the one in VENDOR

Comment

This is actually interesting to work on

Comment

Working...
                              X