Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S PRO L - Airplay stopped working

Hi All
    Recently I am getting an error message onscreen from the AirPin(PRO) app while trying to airplay the youtube app from my good old IPAD 3.
    It was working perfectly before.
    The error message says : " AirPin app Exiting: 193-The trial period is over. Please purchase it in Google Play by searching AirPin.".
    Box model is - Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS - VOICE REMOTE CONTROL ( 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM ).
    AFAIK the airplay should be part of the out of the box function on this box. The airplay implementation is made by utilizing the AirPin(PRO) app. So how come it is trial and now users should pay for it ?
    Anyone has this issue ? Any workaround ideas ?

The box FW is updated with the latest available stock version OTA.
    Last edited by lotu; 08-25-2018, 14:05. Reason: additional info

Hello, I had the same thing with Airplay. → AirpinPRO
    It seems to me that it is a trial version that was installed and after a while it's finished of course.
    I personally contacted my seller and he could not find the problem and my refunded 5.07 $ the value of the application as it is the paid version PRO

Comment

Originally posted by Vantiran View Post
      Hello, I had the same thing with Airplay. → AirpinPRO
      It seems to me that it is a trial version that was installed and after a while it's finished of course.
      I personally contacted my seller and he could not find the problem and my refunded 5.07 $ the value of the application as it is the paid version PRO
      Thank you for letting me know. It seems that the problem is not a glitch on my side. Who is the seller that agreed to refund the app value ? Mine came from GearBest.

May anyone else with Apple devices test the AirPlay (AirPin) ?

Comment

I bought it at Geekbuying, he checked, I sent photos and video and he refunded me without discussion
        Really satisfied with their service after sale.

Explain the problem to gearbest, with my photo, and you say that it is a trial version installed and that you ask the refund of 5.07 $ to buy it and if it does not want, it remains to you paypal and opens dispute

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X