Need unrooted SD firmware for Vorke Z6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need unrooted SD firmware for Vorke Z6

Hallo.Please someone post me a link with latest stock Vorke Z6 unrooted firmware.I have problems with some provider's app.thank you a lot dudes.

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
    Hallo.Please someone post me a link with latest stock Vorke Z6 unrooted firmware.I have problems with some provider's app.thank you a lot dudes.
    you can go into the android settings with the latest firmware and there is a setting where you can turn root on or off.

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap

you can go into the android settings with the latest firmware and there is a setting where you can turn root on or off.
      thanks dude I knew this,but this didn't make the trick to fool my tv provider's app detecting root.so I manually just deleted the 2 supersu files from root directory and now my app works fine!

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
        thanks dude I knew this,but this didn't make the trick to fool my tv provider's app detecting root.so I manually just deleted the 2 supersu files from root directory and now my app works fine!
        which files did you delete? I have a smilar problem with my vorke z6 and I would like to fix that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by NoamG View Post

which files did you delete? I have a smilar problem with my vorke z6 and I would like to fix that problem.
          https://www.doctorandroid.gr/2018/01...tv-go.html?m=1

Comment

it seems like i can't manually delete these files... any ideas on why?

Comment

Originally posted by NoamG View Post
              it seems like i can't manually delete these files... any ideas on why?
              sorry bro now noticed the theme.what u mean?u tryied solid explorer?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G955F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X