Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Bricked] Mecool M8S PLUS L box stuck on boot animation, need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Bricked] Mecool M8S PLUS L box stuck on boot animation, need some help!

Hello, I tried installing SuperSU on my box and after updating the SU binary, it said I should reboot. When I did that my box got stuck on boot animation. I think I have bricked it. I have been searching but I cant find proper guide on how to unbrick it, so if you could kindly help me that'd be much appreciated!

Originally posted by ftabfrk View Post
    Hello, I tried installing SuperSU on my box and after updating the SU binary, it said I should reboot. When I did that my box got stuck on boot animation. I think I have bricked it. I have been searching but I cant find proper guide on how to unbrick it, so if you could kindly help me that'd be much appreciated!
    Hello How I fix my bricked Mecool M8S Pro L >>> https://www.mypapercraft.net/how-i-f...s-pro-l/15004/

Comment

1. Download the Stock image for your model M8S Pro L to a Windows PC (Google it)
      2. Download and install the USB Burning Tool on your PC.
      3. Run the USB Burning Tool on the PC - Select the Language from the middle tab.
      4. Do NOT power up the M8S media box, but rather plug a USB-A to USB-A cable from the M8S Pro L to the PC
      5. Quickly press the Menu button on the Media Box's remote (3 bars button). Keep pressing until you see that there is a connection between the M8S and the USB Burning Tool under Device ID.
      6. In the USB Burning Tool go to File >> Import image ... then press Start and wait until it is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainspring729 View Post
        1. Download the Stock image for your model M8S Pro L to a Windows PC (Google it)
        2. Download and install the USB Burning Tool on your PC.
        3. Run the USB Burning Tool on the PC - Select the Language from the middle tab.
        4. Do NOT power up the M8S media box, but rather plug a USB-A to USB-A cable from the M8S Pro L to the PC
        5. Quickly press the Menu button on the Media Box's remote (3 bars button). Keep pressing until you see that there is a connection between the M8S and the USB Burning Tool under Device ID.
        6. In the USB Burning Tool go to File >> Import image ... then press Start and wait until it is finished.
        I do not have the usb cable. Is it possible to make it via SD or USB? And how? I am not familiar how to flash the rom

SM-P550 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak g?nderildi

Comment

Originally posted by cekabu View Post
          I do not have the usb cable. Is it possible to make it via SD or USB? And how? I am not familiar how to flash the rom

If you go to the forum at https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...om-android-7-1 you will find that Magendanz has set out links to the (Stock and Nano variants) OTA Update (Zip files) that you put onto a micro SD card and use with the UPDATE feature of the original software .... assuming it is running. He recommends using USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 (which he has set out links to. Be sure to read the Notes he has set out concerning the model of your M8S Pro L.

If you cannot start your M8S, a USB-A to USB-A is needed if you use the recommended USB Burning Tool. Otherwise you would use BootcardMaker v2.0.2 which Magendanz has also linked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainspring729 View Post

If you go to the forum at https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...om-android-7-1 you will find that Magendanz has set out links to the (Stock and Nano variants) OTA Update (Zip files) that you put onto a micro SD card and use with the UPDATE feature of the original software .... assuming it is running. He recommends using USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 (which he has set out links to. Be sure to read the Notes he has set out concerning the model of your M8S Pro L.

If you cannot start your M8S, a USB-A to USB-A is needed if you use the recommended USB Burning Tool. Otherwise you would use BootcardMaker v2.0.2 which Magendanz has also linked.
            Thanks my box is not starting. i manage to find directly from sd card now trying to find the correct rom

Comment

Working...
            X