Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with bluetooth MECOOL M8S PRO PLUS L (LS version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with bluetooth MECOOL M8S PRO PLUS L (LS version)

I have a problem with this box MECOOL M8S PRO PLUS L (LS version).
    Version with Android TV + voice remote control.
    Soft factory not modified.

After sleeping the box and waking up, everything works, including Wi-Fi.
    The problem is that after waking up does not work bluetooth. Like everything in the settings is Ok, he is awake, paired, etc.
    However, no device is connected. The solution for getting the connection is to disable and re-enable the bluetooth or reboot box.
    Another problem is pairing bluetooth devices. Pairing occurs only after one time with most devices. The device must be 20-30 cm away. Otherwise, the device will not pair. After pairing, everything is stable.

Any ideas for fixing the problem?

One more question.
    My version is LS. What room can I upload to it?
    Will I lose my ability to watch Netflix in Full HD after uploading?
    Will I be able to return to the stock?
    In this version, do I have to check what memory do I have before uploading the room?

Thank you in advance for your help

I didnt wont to start new topic because Im having similar issue on same box only I have LB version.
    Its new box, with last official firmware version 20181018.101400.V0213 from https://www.gearbest.com/blog/downlo...ware-pack-3134.
    You can try it, this one works just fine.

After waking up from sleep I notice wifi and bluetooth is on. After few seconds wifi is turned off and then on, after wifi bluetooth did the sam thing. Only differences is that wifi is connected to network but bluetooth fail to connect with original bluetooth remote that come with box (before sending to sleep remote is connected to box over bluetooth and everything works fine). And now remote sends signal over infrared to box. Solution is disable and re-enable the bluetooth.
    In settings it says that remote is connected and bluetooth is on.
    I did factory reset, but it didnt fix my problem.

How to fix bluetooth problem?

Spaszon have you found any solution to fix this problem?

Comment

Turn on the hotspot. There are more settings or install HotSpot Automatic (free) .apk. Then the android does not go into a deep sleep state. The pilot wake up. Bluetooth and WiFi are linked in this model.

Comment

as of build 20180803.173707.V0213 the bluetooth keeps disconnecting on me...

Comment

Has anyone got this working.

My M8s Pro L (lb) version has the same issue, when resuming from sleep the Bluetooth function of the remote does not function without turning Bluetooth off and on again in settings.

I tried switching on the hotspot as suggested by Spaszon but this has no affect, it still has no Bluetooth after sleep.

Any ideas please?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobydoo View Post
            Has anyone got this working.

My M8s Pro L (lb) version has the same issue, when resuming from sleep the Bluetooth function of the remote does not function without turning Bluetooth off and on again in settings.

I tried switching on the hotspot as suggested by Spaszon but this has no affect, it still has no Bluetooth after sleep.

Any ideas please?

I havent found solution to this problem. It must be bug.
            I also try to switch on the hotspot. It didnt fix the problem.

The way I do it is after waking up device from sleep I wait few sec for device to connect wifi. After it is connected I press right up button (for voice command). Press close and remote is connected.

Ist not a solution but it is the fastes way to reconnec it!

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spaszon View Post
              I have a problem with this box MECOOL M8S PRO PLUS L (LS version).
              Version with Android TV + voice remote control.
              Soft factory not modified.

After sleeping the box and waking up, everything works, including Wi-Fi.
              The problem is that after waking up does not work bluetooth. Like everything in the settings is Ok, he is awake, paired, etc.
              However, no device is connected. The solution for getting the connection is to disable and re-enable the bluetooth or reboot box.
              Another problem is pairing bluetooth devices. Pairing occurs only after one time with most devices. The device must be 20-30 cm away. Otherwise, the device will not pair. After pairing, everything is stable.

Any ideas for fixing the problem?

One more question.
              My version is LS. What room can I upload to it?
              Will I lose my ability to watch Netflix in Full HD after uploading?
              Will I be able to return to the stock?
              In this version, do I have to check what memory do I have before uploading the room?

Thank you in advance for your help ​
              Your problems is Exactly what m8s pro l owner will have included me ,it just a software issue. and i got the solutions. I have several methods can solve the problem and Tasker is the most effective:
              1. I use app Tasker To set 2 profiles "state-display state off-blutooth off" and "event-display on- Bluetooth on" in that way i don't remember the problem even exist since everything is automatically and Tasker never been kill by system ram management. You can find Tasker and how to use it on YouTube.
              2.Second method is use the app "Bluetooth reboot 1.0" this app act like a trigger so there is no ui when you open it. After that you can use any app that automatically launch app when display is on like "autostart and stay" or "launch on boot" . But this method is not stable because some time these app is kill by system ram management when it run in background for too long, when that happens you have to launch the app again. You can find those app on Google or apkpure.com

3.Or simply just install "tTorrent" and run it in background. the device never go to deep sleep mode when tTorrent is running in background. This method also effective if anyone having trouble wake the device up when it in sleep standby mode. The only drawback is this method might drain the battery of your remote a little bit more since it always connect.

Your version is LS so you should install Stock rom v03 or v06 or v09xx (find more information about other ProL version here : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...236#post726236 . (As for custom rom you can use other pro L version as well.)
              I find that when i install the wrong rom V02xx which is compatible with LB version (which is more easy to find here) then Wifi and Bluetooth not work properly. Wifi is more likely to break on you till you restart the whole box. So your Bluetooth pairing 20cm problem might be because you using wrong rom version, as i never have that problem with v0928 on my LS.
              ​​​​​ ​​
              I recommend you to install the Stock rom v0928 as it compatible with the LS and most stable ,im using it right now.you can download it here : http://freaktab.org/103edc99f906d04e
              by the way the twrp recovery is q20x

You will have Netflix full HD as long as you install any Stock rom.you might lose it when install custom rom (don't quote me on this i might be wrong). And yes you'll be able to return to the Stock after install custom rom.
              Of course you might want to check your memory if you have important data on it you might want to back up your data before install any rom (if that what you mean)?

Ps : if any one having problem with memory is auto full unexpectedly over time it because of "chrome cast buit-in" ,you want to delete the log file "cast_shell.log" in root/data/data/com.google.android.apps.mediashell/app_cast_shell/cast_shell.log
              And freeze "chrome cast buit-in" altogether use titaniumbackup or link2sd. The log file never buit data itself again.
              And if you have problem with thermal which cost the device over heat and freeze till you replug the AC power. Just use a 12v pc fan wire to usb and you good to go, device heat down from 80?C to 50?C.
              That's all my main problem with ProL and i fix it all, happy with the box ever since.
              (Sorry for my English im Vietnamese).
              Last edited by [email protected]; 02-14-2019, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Your problems is Exactly what m8s pro l owner will have included me ,it just a software issue. and i got the solutions. I have several methods can solve the problem and Tasker is the most effective:
                1. I use app Tasker To set 2 profiles "state-display state off-blutooth off" and "event-display on- Bluetooth on" in that way i don't remember the problem even exist since everything is automatically and Tasker never been kill by system ram management. You can find Tasker and how to use).
                Thanks Phuongwma, that?s fixed Bluetooth for me. I also fixed my ethernet not waking by adding an additional action to the Display On profile,
                Code:
                net cfg dhcp
                , box sleeps and wakes perfectly now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X