Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S PRO L Netflix error tvq pb 103 (2.10.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrxtasy View Post

720p (Max without stutters) Netflix on Linux / CoreELEC S912 boxes has been fixed with recent Kodi Leia - ARM rendering improvements:

https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/pull/160
    As usual, thanks for the update. Maybe I will give it another try later.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Since Wrxtasy said Netflix is working with 720p on the Amlogic S912 boxes, I gave it a shot. I am running the newest CoreELEC ( Kodi 18: Compiled on Jan. 30, 2019). Netflix will Play in 1080p, but with a lot of skipped frames. There are a few skipped frames while playing 720p files, but very watchable. The video framerate is correct, at 24fps. Audio is DD+.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

The Netflix Kodi addon brings every single Netflix show and movie right into Kodi! Install Netflix today and make Kodi your single spot for media.

I installed the KODI Leia version and installed the netflix-kodi-addon.
        I've done all the settings, but the video will not play.
        There seems to be a problem with the ESN code insert.
        Who knows what to do?

mecool m8s mobile version Netflix is inconvenient because remote control is not available.
        s not it possible with the above add-on to kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by comapost View Post
          https://koditips.com/netflix-kodi-addon/

Who knows what to do?

mecool m8s mobile version Netflix is inconvenient because remote control is not available.
          As far as I know, the Kodi Netflix add-on, only works under CoreELEC. I could not get it to work running under Android.

Comment

Originally posted by comapost View Post
            https://koditips.com/netflix-kodi-addon/

Who knows what to do?

The addon only works in Android if your device has Widevine L1 and if it's also not blacklisted by Google.
            In your case it's blacklisted by Google.

Comment

Working...
            X