Mecool pro L don't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool pro L don't download

I ask the forum for help. I bought two mecool m8s pro l and I have a strange problem. it does not allow me to download. if I try with firefox or with the system browser I can not download anything. i have to solve to install the burnkeytools for netflix. the permissions to file there are. if I try to import the apk from a usb and try to install it I get an error message and the file is reset. As if you were canceling. can you help me?

reset to factory mode

Comment

i can't help you for this problem. but the burnkey don't work now. or maybe a new version of burnkey over 1.0.6
      Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Originally posted by johncharles View Post
        I ask the forum for help. I bought two mecool m8s pro l and I have a strange problem. it does not allow me to download. if I try with firefox or with the system browser I can not download anything. i have to solve to install the burnkeytools for netflix. the permissions to file there are. if I try to import the apk from a usb and try to install it I get an error message and the file is reset. As if you were canceling. can you help me?
        All Mecool devices are now banned by Google from using Widevine DRM, so no burnkeytool or anything can solve it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

All Mecool devices are now banned by Google from using Widevine DRM, so no burnkeytool or anything can solve it anymore.
          thank you. and to solve the problem of downloads? I bought 3 and everyone has the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by mralexkung View Post
            reset to factory mode
            Ho do i reset?

Comment

Working...
            X