Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi what is the best vontar h96pro plus rom android tv os ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Also you can add the lean back option in your tablet_core_hardware.xml file, and side load any atv app after removing chrome and updating Web view to its latest for atv. Phone Web view won't do atv like it use to with the latest Google system updates.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by almog250 View Post
    Hi I have vontar h96pro plus 2gb ram and 16 gb storage, What is the best rom android tv os? for my tv box

I tried atv experience but kodi not run well very laggy
    Hi ,

please no double Threads , deleted the double one , okay , greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    I have the same model, I really like the Russian Ugoos AM3 port for it. But it is on 6.0.

you can run the latest stock which was released in April of this year, or for atv you can run some Russian ports on 4PDA site

Leave a comment:

• almog250
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can only use the stock firmware or atv experience, there aren't any other.
    I tried h96 pro+ alfawise google tv os but atv experince is much better i Think. I wil back to atv experience

Leave a comment:

• almog250
    replied
    What about alfawise ? h96 pro + rom ?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by almog250 View Post
    Hi I have vontar h96pro plus 2gb ram and 16 gb storage, What is the best rom android tv os? for my tv box

You can only use the stock firmware or atv experience, there aren't any other.

Leave a comment:

• Hi what is the best vontar h96pro plus rom android tv os ?

Working...
X