Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix TX9 pro - advise needed

Hello everyone,

I'm contacting you because i'm lost with my box Tanix tx9 pro (s912 LP memory model). I purchased this box in order to play video locally (sd card or internal storage). I have kodi stutering so i try Coreelec in a usb drive which is better but not perfect. The isue I have now is that Coreelec can't read the internal storage but can access to my sdcard. The problem is that i can't write on the sd card with the official ROM.I would like to be able to download to the sdcard in order to be able to read the file with Coreelec.

try ATVXperience but its not fully stable. I try to install Xposed framework but the install failed. So now i would like to install a custom Rom but i don't know which one is the better for my device (lp memory model).

Have you an idea of what I can try to solve my issue ?

thx

Anyone have an idea ?

To summarize, i have two issues :

- Storage sharing between Android and Coreelec/libreelec : on android, I can't download on my SD and on LibreElec I can't access to the internal box storage
    - subtitles stuttering on libreelec evenif i use advancedsetting.xml file

Comment

Hello there!!
      I'm in the same "boat"!! I bought it a few days ago, and surprisingly comes with Android 9, but I can read from internal and external memory (SD Card or USB device), but I can not write anything to these two external sources !! Out of curiosity, could you solve the problem, and if so, how ??? !!
      Greetings,

Comment

Working...
      X