Micro stuttering on m8s pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro stuttering on m8s pro

Hi, I have a m8s pro (3gb ram) and I have a lot of microstuttering using every android rom that I try (with every video player, kodi too).

I did many tests: It's not for the wifi/ethernet, it's not for speed connection (I use a libreelec on raspberry and the stream is fluid without problem), it's not for the resolution.

Every xxx seconds stream has a little delay, but you recognize by eye. It's very annoying.

Since I want to use Android because I want to use some applications, how can I solve it? Is there any hack to do? Any system configuration? Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by paddygarcia View Post
    Hi, I have a m8s pro (3gb ram) and I have a lot of microstuttering using every android rom that I try (with every video player, kodi too).

I did many tests: It's not for the wifi/ethernet, it's not for speed connection (I use a libreelec on raspberry and the stream is fluid without problem), it's not for the resolution.

Every xxx seconds stream has a little delay, but you recognize by eye. It's very annoying.

Since I want to use Android because I want to use some applications, how can I solve it? Is there any hack to do? Any system configuration? Thanks for your help.
    Your device doesn't support auto frame-rate switching so nothing you can do.
    You could try to find a CoreELEC image that works on your device and boot it from a micro-sd card but for Android there isn't hope.

Comment

thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X