X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you anyway ... Hope soon

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Sorry but no, that have a different memory, that one have DDR4 while this KB2 have DDR3.
      And since i dont have the PRO to test it, its not supported for me!

Hey SuperCeleron, big fan of your work and thanks for putting in time and effort for all of us to enjoy!

A lot lot of my friends and myself have the KM8 Pro box (S912), can you please create a rom for that? That was be so awesome!

Comment

Perhaps a stupid question but how do i connect the KB2 to the PC? Do i need an USB-male -USB-male cable or such? And which USB-port do i use then? Or are they equal?

Comment

Yes you need a USB-male -USB-male, a you need to connect to the usb closer to the power plug!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            Yes you need a USB-male -USB-male, a you need to connect to the usb closer to the power plug!
            Got it. And found a correct cable. Ive flashed tv-boxes before but never use'd the AMlogic-tool. Which version do you recommend? V2.0.7.2_build2? And how long must i keep the reset button pushed? i'v tried several times to get the KB2 connected to my pc but the software never sees the KB2 so it can't flash. Any suggestions?

Update: never mind the above. I rechecked the thread and used the 'burn_card_maker'-method to burn/male a SD-card to flash the box. I now see a freaktab-logo spinning on the KB2 so let's just wait and see what happens.
            Last edited by jiepiewie; 12-18-2016, 19:17.

Comment

I am having problems installing. Detecting no problem with usb burning tool v 2.0.7.2 but gets to 97% each time then get some kind of out of range temperature error. I am sure mines is not a clone, anyone else come across this?

Comment

Try using with power supply may help
                Also there is a temp settings under View you can increase that by a little to 50 or 60 may help.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Cheers i just seen the temp setting thing somewhere and trying it now as disabled. If that fails i will give the PSU a go.

Comment

That done the trick. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Dkvanb View Post

Hey SuperCeleron, big fan of your work and thanks for putting in time and effort for all of us to enjoy!

A lot lot of my friends and myself have the KM8 Pro box (S912), can you please create a rom for that? That was be so awesome!
                      This rom perfectly works on km8 pro (8 and 16Gb)!

Comment

Plus 2
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mu1111 View Post

This rom perfectly works on km8 pro (8 and 16Gb)!
                          How to flash this rom in km8 pro?

please

Comment

Originally posted by klopeck View Post

How to flash this rom in km8 pro?
                            You flash it in the usual way with a usb cable:

- you open the amlogic flash tool application on your pc (if you are not fluent in chinese, you can choose English lenguage) and select the firmware img you have downloaded
                            - while pushing the tip of a paperclip (or toothpick) in the reset hole, you connect the box to your pc with the usb cable
                            - the flash tool will recognize your box (you can now withdraw the paperclip)
                            - click "start": the new image will be copied.
                            That's it

I am not sure this is clear enough. If not, you will find better explanations on freaktab forum

Comment

This KM8 pro ????
                              Nice

There is another way for flashing the rom.
                              Sorry but the page is in Portuguese language

Blog sobre tecnologia em casa, desde KODI, soluções de domótica, entretenimento, etc. Queremos tornar a sua casa numa casa inteligente.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by pajopasa; 12-23-2016, 10:03. Reason: Link to page of flash firmware

Comment

I have this YOKA KB2 box with the latest stock firmware but cannot get audio pass-through working, even with SPMC.
                                I'm willing to try this firmware as it seems very recommended.

My question is how to get back to stock firmware, if needed, as I have a zip of the stock but it seems to be a OTA and not a full stock firmware.
                                Is it possible to go back to stock? Or once we flash superceleron firmware there is no going back?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Comment

Working...
                                X