Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but no, i dont have the Yoka anymore!

Comment

Hi,

I am stupid enough that I flashed this ROM on Mecool bb2 pro (read too late of no support for DDR4 ) via SD.

Now the device is bricked: it give no HDMI output. It doesn't load TWRP .. I suspect it doesn't load the bootloader.

Moreover I cannot find u-boot.img from firmware from here (https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...61209-release/) .. I suspect it is only an OTA and not full image.

Can someone give me some hits on how unbrick the thing ?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Comment

Ouch...
        For uboot, unpack Vorke Z1 (DDR4) Rom....

Comment

locomotive223 i have the same problem..
          i cant install TWRP and on the Yoka Image i only see the start screen..
          but you can try the sd card method on 2 ways
          put the twrp on the root of your sd card name it recovery.img and start with keep holding reset button or same way but only put a new file with name update.zip
          recovery.img and update.zip must both on the sd card on root...

i dont know what to do with my KM8 PRO 2GB/16GB I need a another Image (.img) file but i cant find...
          with the sd card method nothing change...
          both way dont help me^^

Comment

Hi Guys.
            I can confirm that the GT1 SC roms work perfectly on this box......EXCEPT for bluetooth en wifi. If you dont care for those 2 things then your in luck. I have also asked someone else to help me make an update zip with those 2 drivers sothat we can flash other roms and use the update zip with the correct drivers.

Comment

Nice ROM for the most part.

I loaded rc3 on a AE256 2gb/32gb Box loaded no problem and seems to work great until I switched the hdmi port on the TV Avera 40" 4K AVR-40EQX10 after I switched back to the AE256 it Turns itself Off.

I have tried HDMI1 and HDMI4 ports with the same issue.

I went ahead and flashed the KB2-ota-20161123 Firmware there is no issue with it Turning Off when Switching back to the Android box from another HDMI Port.

Comment

I have noticed the something similar on Samsung 51ES8000 plasma TV: I'm watching YokaTV through HDMI, then I use source button of TV remote and change to TV channels, then later I select HDMI again where Yoka is connected and Yoka turns off itself. HDMI-CEC is currently off in Yoka's settings.

My another question is maybe answered somewhere in the forum, I'm still doing searches, but I'm writing it here, too, if I may:

So, I have installed Superceleron's RC3 ROM. It works so far, thank you!
                After several days of scientific researches I've bought a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 USB HD webcam with built-in microphone for Skype purposes.
                I have tested the webcam with CameraFi app and both the video and audio (mic) part is working nicely, I can make 1280x720 videos in 30 fps mode with sound. Great!
                But if I try to use the webcam in Skype (latest version for Android), I can see the video only at the counter part, audio (microphone) is off, also the little icon is showing a crossed mic in Skype.
                In CameraFi app I can select Internal Mic (which is not existant in Yoka box, of course), USB mic and no sound. In Skype I cannot make this selection, I suppose it is using the default microphone which is the non-existant internal one... Bummer...
                My humble question is: is there a way, a hidden setting, a config file to be modified etc. to enable USB mic as a source for Skype? Or would it be more successful to set USB mic as default instead the non-existing internal mic in YokaTV box?
                Can someone show me some tricks with config files, devices, apps etc. ?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Good day,
                  i m between to buy yoka kb2 and beelink gt1. Also i have read all the kb2 thread here in freektab and i can see that there are some issues like overheat and green screen e.t.c
                  Do you think that sc rom or the stock rom supdates solve these issues? Is it worth buying (really like 32gb hd) or gt1 is more clever choice? I appriciate your help

Comment

I have a yoka KB2 and have no problems with heating or green screen.
                    You may think on the GT1 if you prefer more diversity on ROMs available but the yoka works perfectly with SC rom.

Comment

Originally posted by aligeiro View Post
                      I have a yoka KB2 and have no problems with heating or green screen.
                      You may think on the GT1 if you prefer more diversity on ROMs available but the yoka works perfectly with SC rom.
                      As i understand you use sc rom. Did you work the box with stock rom? I like to read your impressions. Also i wanna see if it still have OTA updates

Comment

No issues here. All sc rom work without Bluetooth or wifi.......unless you install sc v3 from this post.

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post

As i understand you use sc rom. Did you work the box with stock rom? I like to read your impressions. Also i wanna see if it still have OTA updates
                          I use SC v3 from this thread without problems and in the beginning I used the stock rom, also without problems.
                          For OTA, going back to the stock rom should provide access but I don't know if any update was issued for stock.

Comment

Same pc (win10 x64), same usb wire, alfawise s92 recognised without problems in usb burning tool but yoka No. I ve tried many ways and times but no luck. So its impossible to flash sc rom. Any idea?

Comment

Hello,
                              @zenix
                              Else, you can di it with the burn_card_maker method ?
                              http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...er-v2-0-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by jeanluc56 View Post
                                Hello,
                                @zenix
                                Else, you can di it with the burn_card_maker method ?
                                http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...er-v2-0-2.html
                                Thanx for reminding bro. Almost forgot this method. Now, everything ok.
                                Bing thank also to SC!
                                I wonder if he rls another version.

Comment

Working...
                                X