This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Just check my wifi fix zip, all you need its there!
    For real??? This could be the holy grail. Where is this zip file. Have a link??

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

For real??? This could be the holy grail. Where is this zip file. Have a link??
      By the way if you mean this one WORK -> SCV8C A912(AP6255) Wifi/BT Fix then I have already tried this and it don't work. The yoka use ap6335. Those are found in your own Rom from this thread.
      Last edited by dynamic_d; 04-28-2017, 11:41.

Comment

By the way if you mean this one WORK -> SCV8C A912(AP6255) Wifi/BT Fix then I have already tried this and it don't work. The yoka use ap6335. Those are found in your own Rom from this thread.
        well you need to make it our own, study the zip!

Comment

Interestingly enough I did just that. I copied the same files from the yoka folder to your zip. It signs the file and I can flash it via recovery....... but no luck still no bt or WiFi . Gonna look online see if I get wiser

Comment

Hi super celeron. Ader replacing al the files it would flash but no WiFi or Bluetooth. There was one file that I didn't touch that was boot.img. I replaced that with the original from yoka Rom and now I finally also have WiFi and Bluetooth. Only now certain permissions don't work like auto frame switch in kodi. Conclusion is that the last peace of the puzzle was in the boot.img can you please help me figure that out?? Seems a file in the boot.img is wat I need too use instead of dragging the whole yoka boot.img to your WiFi and bt fix. Thanks in advanced.

Comment

Hi super celeron. Ader replacing al the files it would flash but no WiFi or Bluetooth. There was one file that I didn't touch that was boot.img. I replaced that with the original from yoka Rom and now I finally also have WiFi and Bluetooth. Only now certain permissions don't work like auto frame switch in kodi. Conclusion is that the last peace of the puzzle was in the boot.img can you please help me figure that out?? Seems a file in the boot.img is wat I need too use instead of dragging the whole yoka boot.img to your WiFi and bt fix. Thanks in advanced.
              sorry m8 a cant help you now, but you need to port my changes to the stock boot.img!

Comment

sorry m8 a cant help you now, but you need to port my changes to the stock boot.img!
                that sounds like the last piece of the puzzle!!!! about that. if I move your files to the boot image....wont that overwrite the wifi drivers as wel?? If thats the case them im stuck with the wrong drivers. or do I need certain files from the boot image?......OOORRRRRR in the boot image I see the system folder with etc with empty wifi folder, do I need to fill those folders then?? kinda confused but I can smell it....im getting closer. !!!!

Comment

Hi all. I downloaded and applied this image to a KM8 Pro 2G/16G unit. it works great!

Question: after enabling debug mode and USB debugging on the device and connecting it to a Windows 10, the PC doesn't do anything. It doesn't attempt to install a driver or do anything. Is there a special driver so I can ADB into the box? What am I missing? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by byob11 View Post
                    Hi all. I downloaded and applied this image to a KM8 Pro 2G/16G unit. it works great!

Question: after enabling debug mode and USB debugging on the device and connecting it to a Windows 10, the PC doesn't do anything. It doesn't attempt to install a driver or do anything. Is there a special driver so I can ADB into the box? What am I missing? Many thanks in advance.
                    Yes is broken, it needs to load the debug driver, but is not doing it!

Comment

Dose any one know if this is atv ?? Or if there's a Rom for yoka kb2 for atv ?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenb View Post
                        Dose any one know if this is atv ?? Or if there's a Rom for yoka kb2 for atv ?? Thanks
                        i installed this ROM :

Though you must know that, as it is, wifi and bluetooth will no work.

Comment

Ok no good could do without Bluetooth but not wifi have pro version running atv 7.1 but no this bricks the non pro box thanks for the reply

Comment

I have Windows 7 Pro 64bit, I have USB Burning Tool 2.0.9 installed, I tried the reset button for about 30 seconds to hold down even 50 seconds, the box is not recognized, what am I doing wrong? I have a good USB cable with which I have already flashed the T95Z Plus. Cable in USB 1, hold reset, does not work. Box starts but device not detected. I've tried danch with power supply, is also not recognized, what am I doing wrong? The box has a button internally what is it for? I have the Yoka TV Kb2 Pro 3GB 32GB. Do I have to add a wlan file extra or is it already in the image? Please do not let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post
                              I have Windows 7 Pro 64bit, I have USB Burning Tool 2.0.9 installed, I tried the reset button for about 30 seconds to hold down even 50 seconds, the box is not recognized, what am I doing wrong? I have a good USB cable with which I have already flashed the T95Z Plus. Cable in USB 1, hold reset, does not work. Box starts but device not detected. I've tried danch with power supply, is also not recognized, what am I doing wrong? The box has a button internally what is it for? I have the Yoka TV Kb2 Pro 3GB 32GB. Do I have to add a wlan file extra or is it already in the image? Please do not let me down.
                              I had the same problem and i managed to flash using the sd card method. Very easy and safe. Do the same bro!

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
                                I had the same problem and i managed to flash using the sd card method. Very easy and safe. Do the same bro!
                                Can you please explain to me which button and how long I have to hold down? can you please explain to me briefly how I create the SD card? Have Amlogic_SDcardMaker_BootcardMaker_burnBootCard_v1. 0.1
                                used and it does not work, I simply copied the recovery file to the SD card in Windows 7, was that correct? Thank you Bro

Comment

Working...
                                X