Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have a verion of this rom for the yoka kb1 s905x model?

Comment

It's possible install Amazon Prime Video?

Comment

Installed it on a KB2 via SD card. All went well, but temperature seems higher than on stock(70-80* vs 60-70* during normal operation). Will add a thermal pad between motherboard and metal bottom case anyway, but it's quite high. Also, my Mele F10Pro airmouse/keyboard has some problem with the "OK" button in the middle of the D-Pad. Works well in launcher and some apps, but doesn't register in others(games, mostly, Beach buggy racing for instance). Might be defined differently in some driver maybe...My cheap bluetooth gamepad also doesn't seem to work in some games, but works well in launcher.
      LE Solved the problem with the F10, it used the generic.kl instead of the .kl file with is vendor and model. Modified the generic file for button to execute dpad_centre instead of enter. Temperature also seems to be better after things have settled. Maybe a bit better than stock.
      Last edited by Andrei80; 10-12-2018, 08:58.
      YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

Netflix works in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by carnazza.73 View Post
          Netflix works in HD?
          Nope!

Comment

Anybody got an air mouse to work as a gyroscope for the TV box? Especially in games that support tilt controls. I have the Mele F10 Pro and I know it is supposed to only work like that with Mele boxes, but I have hope.

Comment

Don't know what happened, but now it kinda works. Registers dpad presses when moved around, but phone tilt based games don't work with it, such as Real racing.

Comment

I put a thick thermal pad between motherboard and metal bottom case and it seems to have shaved off about 5*C. The operation was quite easy, but thick thermal pad was hard to find. Salvaged one from a bad Miracast device i had lying around. Will probably make more holes in the case at some point, as it seems to be completly closed on the upper part, where the SOC and its radiator are.

Comment

Sleep doesn't work, although first post said it should. Box just turns off completely when I turn off the TV and it won't turn on when TV is turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Glad it works, that one looks like a clone!
                    Reset button not working any way to get it in recovery mode without it?

Comment

Originally posted by Knightshade55 View Post

Reset button not working any way to get it in recovery mode without it?
                      Well if the box does not boot, then only serial!
                      If it boots to android then there is a way...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well if the box does not boot, then only serial!
                        If it boots to android then there is a way...
                        It plays just fine but I wanted to try this version of the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Knightshade55 View Post

It plays just fine but I wanted to try this version of the firmware
                          Ok then in the terminal window ( install terminal emulator ) or in adb execute this "reboot recovery" without the " of course... if you want to put it in flash mode 1º connect the usb cable to flash usb port and then "reboot update".
                          That is it!

Comment

superceleron

ROM download link is broken. Can you repair this?

Regards.

Comment

Updated 1º post with new link!

Comment

Working...
                              X