This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) Superceleron V1 Rom

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

Changelog V1:
    • Brand new rom, not stock anymore
    • Custom Kernel, faster emmc/ram management and cooler cpu.
    • Proper RGB Fix
    • Fixed sleep
    • Added TWRP (ty abdul_pt )
    • Fixed adb
    • Netflix, youtubeTV(1080p), playstore...etc... fully working
    • initd.d support.
    • Ported some stuff from Ugoos rom(thks Ugoos for their work)
    • Ported stuff include: Samba server, root/unroot(default unrooted), temp, ram, cpu usage etc.. monitor.
    • By default the rom is not rooted, so if yo want root enable it in settings.
    • Power Menu also ported from Ugoos!
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support(only with cable...)
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
    • RGB fix now its on the "stock" android settings(Display)... Can also use the app included.
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated!
    • Only 2 launchers (Launcher3 and Lighthome)...
    • Fixed a google framework crash.
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • On the IR remote press "e" button and it brings APP SWITCH...
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary.
    • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now!
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • FTMC Build 23
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.5, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
    Bugs V1:
    • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it)
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • On Mx Player disable in the settings the "Playback settings/ HDMI self-adaption", or else you may(or not) experience some screen going black(but i think this is more a tv problem than a rom problem...)
    • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
    • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel...
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 12-25-2022, 10:36.

RESERVED!

Comment

Thanks . Much appreciated! Just started following your work today, and after all the reading, I found that this will be your new project, so I went and bought a MECOOL BB2 Pro from Gearbest about an hour ago in anticipation for this release. Can't wait to get it and start contributing to the group.

Comment

Welcome to our little forum
        Enjoy your stay

Comment

Hello superceleron, I hope you are doing a very good job with rom, I ordered a Mecool BB2 Pro from Gearbest roughly a month ago.
          I'm looking forward to it so I can be able to test and give my feedback.
          Big hug.

Comment

superceleron great news, can you provide me a tutorial about how to?

Comment

Originally posted by platin View Post
              superceleron great news, can you provide me a tutorial about how to?
              Search the forum m8, theirs a lot of tutorials in here(check my GT1 rom topic, a lot of info there)

Comment

Its alredy installed,

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Late I will test more

Comment

Its alredy installed,

See is not that hard

Comment

This BB2 Pro/DDR4 rom looks great! I have the KB2 Pro/DDR4. Will this work with it? If not, would you consider developing a rom for it?
                      Cheers.
                      Last edited by Slopdrop; 02-14-2017, 21:30.

Comment

superceleron, i notice after every reboot i made it begins with chinese characters, can you confirm that?

Comment

... and time to time launcher3 stops works with an error and jumps to Lighthome launcher

Comment

superceleron, i notice after every reboot i made it begins with chinese characters, can you confirm that?
                            M8 do a search in the forum plz... disable in the box the HDMI CEC if you dont use or if you use disable language change in the setting of the box!
                            (sorry just tired of all the same questions over and over...)

... and time to time launcher3 stops works with an error and jumps to Lighthome launcher
                            Hmm no problems here but i will have a look!

Comment

ok my friend, a will do little more research before posting

Comment

Working...
                              X