Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any way to make the Google Play Store look Normal? and why can't i install some apps like ccleaner from the store? it's like it doesn't find all the apps. what about the android browser? is there a way to install it?

thanks

Comment

Just a little note here......GeekBuying has the Vorke Z1 in Canada. I ordered on the 6th, shipped on the 8th and received on the 10th in Ontario. Just look for Canada stock on their website. A great fast little box. Now I'm going to put this rom on it.

Comment

Originally posted by fracl View Post
        is there any way to make the Google Play Store look Normal? and why can't i install some apps like ccleaner from the store? it's like it doesn't find all the apps. what about the android browser? is there a way to install it?

thanks
        ?? you are confusing this one with the android tv one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

?? you are confusing this one with the android tv one!!!
          is that right? .. so sorry. how is the play store on this one? is it normal? maybe this is the ROM I should have installed.

Comment

Originally posted by fracl View Post

is that right? .. so sorry. how is the play store on this one? is it normal? maybe this is the ROM I should have installed.
            yes this one is what you will consider the "normal" playstore... in the other you have the Aptoid store that is almost the same as the "normal" playstore!

Comment

yes this one is what you will consider the "normal" playstore... in the other you have the Aptoid store that is almost the same as the "normal" playstore!
              Wow ok My Bad then, I will give this one a shot. thanks

Oh ya, I'm only 10 min. in and I know this one is gonna ROCK .. thanks a bunch and sorry again for confusing the 2 ROM's
              Last edited by fracl; 03-11-2017, 05:08.

Comment

Hello superceleron,

I am new to this forum but I have been following a few of your threads since I joined and was hoping you would create a ROM for the Vorke Z1. I downloaded and flashed your ROM the day you released it and my Vorke Z1 has been running like a champ since I flashed it. I haven't run into any problems with any apps crashing and everything is running smoothly! Excellent job, the hard work and time you put into creating these ROMs is greatly appreciated!!! Heading over to make a donation immediately after this post. Thanks again!

Comment

thks

Comment

Hi superceleron,

i am new to this forum and i need help
                    please tell me how to instal your rom to mecool bb2 pro
                    thanks

Comment

Read through thread.

Comment

Originally posted by phatboyj420 View Post
                        Read through thread.
                        ok but i try to install the rom with usb burning tool and i have a error message ( low power) and then stop procedure i try again and connect power supply to MECOOL but problem remain

please any help
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by p270 View Post

ok but i try to install the rom with usb burning tool and i have a error message ( low power) and then stop procedure i try again and connect power supply to MECOOL but problem remain

please any help
                          thanks
                          Try using different devices Microsd's / USB flash stick's thats what worked for me the boxes are finicky about what they like

Comment

οκ instal the rom and all is ok

thanks

Comment

I can`t flash this..
                              E: Cannot load volume /misc!
                              Please help
                              v2 same error
                              Last edited by che33; 04-11-2017, 17:26.

Comment

[*]Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
                                Hi
                                I get my box Vorke Z1 box tomorrow... I want to restore using Titanium Backup, so need root... but did not understand what you meant above here.. do you mean it IS rooted, but will lose root somehow? What do you mean by "changes between THE TWO..." which two do you mean, rooted and not rooted? Lastly, what will cause the boot loop, updating to ANY SU in the play store?

Thanks for your hard work
                                Mark.
                                Out: USB audio, HDMI
                                In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Working...
                                X