Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I can't get my pc to detect my new bb2 pro.
    GT1 detected fine pressing recovery button and using a male USB cable.
    Same cable on the same pc, burning tool cannot detect the bb2, any trick?
    Thanks

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 através de Tapatalk

EDIT: nevermind fixed, just pluged my GT1 and then bb2 again and it works fine

Comment

Hi all,
      SC have you made any changes to the wifi drivers or something. With your builds I cannot go over 70/80Mbps, with stock i get nearly double the speed 120/140Mbps
      Tried booth this and atv build, really weird..
      Thanks for your time

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 atrav�s de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ferreinf View Post
        Hi all,
        SC have you made any changes to the wifi drivers or something. With your builds I cannot go over 70/80Mbps, with stock i get nearly double the speed 120/140Mbps
        Tried booth this and atv build, really weird..
        Thanks for your time

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 atrav�s de Tapatalk

nop dint touch anything on wifi drivers! in here i get 230Mbps
        Maybe my roms are a little incompatible with our router(the way it requests ip etc etc...), i have seen that sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

nop dint touch anything on wifi drivers! in here i get 230Mbps
          Maybe my roms are a little incompatible with our router(the way it requests ip etc etc...), i have seen that sometimes!
          at least not crazy, lol

My loss, on my gt1 i'm using ATV version, so i will buy a switch.
          I love the atv version, thanks again

Comment

glad you like it

Comment

HI
              Im asking for help!
              I have two mecool BB2 pro 16gb
              I would like to replace the software with this that I spotted here.
              Original is BB2 PRO OTA 91,209,004
              Can you write how I do I will not destroy de tv box MECOOL BB2 PRO.

How to join?
              which image?
              What should I watch?

THANK YOU
              THANK YOU
              Staher

Comment

Hi All,
                not really a noob in changing firmwares/rom on androids (had various phones, tablets, tv boxes - xperia x10mini, xperia mini pro, nexus 4, nexus 5, asus transformer, minix x7, x8-h, etc.), but the advantage of those ones were the cables (usb->mini/micro usb). I don't have a usb-usb available for the vorke z1, so I'm trying the bootable card method:
                http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/
                and I used SC-V1-BB2Pro-VorkeZ1.img

In the card i have the aml_sdc_burn.ini:

[common]
                erase_bootloader =1
                erase_flash =1
                reboot =1

;package will filled by sdacard burning tool
                [burn_ex]
                package =SC-V1-BB2Pro-VorkeZ1.img
                ;media =

and the img file mentioned and aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT. I power off the box, unplug the power, press the reset with a toothpick and plug the power. I remove the toothpick (I tried 2-3 seconds after power, 30sec after power etc.) and it only goes in the box recovery, it doesn't burn the new image, as I'm expecting it to.

Am I doing something wrong? I tried the same method with the IMG from the geekbuyinh rep with Android 7 and kodi 17 (provided on another topic) and the same behavior.

Comment

HI guys
                  Are you sure there's no one who was ready to write a word about changing software devices.

StaHer

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well its Stock Android TV launcher from google, and you cant change it... so every box with Android TV have that launcher (Shield, mibox etc..)
                    Kodi 17.1 plays worse on this boxes, if you use 4k h265 files... if you dont, then you are ok!
                    DEAR Superceleron,

I have one little issue on this rom:

When i start the device the LightHome Launcher stopped working , is there a solution fore.?

Thank you.

Comment

Well.... dont use it... !

Comment

Originally posted by ndsports View Post
                        I swear on the stock rom I can use Teamviewer quick support to connect to my box. On this modified rom I can connect to it and see my screen but I can't control any of the menus.
                        I am having the same issue, ever get it resolved?

Comment

good work.... thanks!

Comment

Excuse me if I have missed something but I can't see any mention of what version of android this is running... I assume 6.0.1 like stock, leading me to my next question unto whether there will be a android nougat ROM?

Comment

Please Delete Double Post.

Thanks,
                              Phatboyj
                              Last edited by phatboyj420; 06-24-2017, 15:27.

Comment

Device= Mecool BB2-Pro
                                Rom= SCV1 from OP

Has anyone had any luck using MTP over USB for file transfer to PC, or ADB over USB while on this rom or any rom on this device?

I'm running Win10-Pro and PC won't detect as a USB device at all.

I would like to be able to use the DeskDock.apk "DeskDock uses ADB over USB to share a PC's Mouse And Keyboard" with an Android device.

Problem= The PC doesn't detect the USB connection

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Note:
                                I do have the World Cup drivers installed and have successfully flashed this device via Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 but it seems those drivers are only triggered when performing the crazy power and reset button technique

[/QUOTE]

@superceleron

I noticed in the feature list of your GT1 Ultimate Rom a feature listed as follows
                                • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)

Is there any chance this could be ported to work with Your Mecool BB2-Pro SCV1 Rom,
                                and Might this feature help me to accomplish my desired task

What I need most is to be able to enable a USB Connection while android is running, So I can connect to my PC and use ADB over USB to share my PC's Mouse and Keyboard via the DeskDock.apk, "it's like ShareKM but ShareKM has been discontinued and no-longer works".

Thanks in advance,
                                for any guidance you might be willing to bestow

@ AnyBody????????????????????????????????????
                                Last edited by phatboyj420; 06-20-2017, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X