Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno m8, i dont have that problem... its the same fix that are on the other roms...

Comment

Tv Box Fix App needs root privilege to work, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
        Tv Box Fix App needs root privilege to work, doesn't it?
        yes

Comment

Keep active both options can be useful?

Comment

Now it's in the "home". Tv Box does nothing.

The strange thing is that it's okay for a few minutes ... then green screen and then alone back to normal. And so on.

Comment

keep only one on, the app one should work better!
              Do the screen flash when you turn on and off the setting?

Comment

Yesterday I activated the option via the app, but the box was (is) unrooted. So i disable it and turned on android settings (Display).
                From yesterday evening was the only option active.

When I turn off and on the option screen goes green for a second. Sometimes yes, many others not.

Now both options are disabled.

Is it better root the device and turn on the fix via app?

Thanks for support.

Magnum

Comment

Yes root it and use the app(dont forget to disable 1º the setting in display)
                  I think the setting in display are not activating the rgb fix if you do a reboot/power off....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    Yes root it and use the app(dont forget to disable 1º the setting in display)
                    I think the setting in display are not activating the rgb fix if you do a reboot/power off....
                    1st setting disabled. Reboot and rooted. Now Box fix app is on.

The box is connected to a power strip. In the evening I turn off the power strip.

Is this the problem?

Magnum

Comment

nop no problem
                      The app auto executes the fix on every boot

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        nop no problem
                        The app auto executes the fix on every boot
                        Yes, I know the app executes the fix on every boot.
                        I was referring to option the in Display. If I shutdown the Box and then turn off the power strip... BB2 loses the setting.

Is it so?

Thanks

Comment

forget the option in display, it have a problem... it looses the setting if you power off/shutdown even if it shows its on but its not... its a bug...
                          use the app!

Comment

Thank you for awesome rom. But I have one problem with YouTube app from market. On my Vorke Z1 with rom from 2107.01.18 last you tube app work fine. But with SC rom you tube starts to play and I see rounding circle for ever i can't watch any movie. I found that last you tube app working fine is this one com.google.android.youtube_11.32.53-113253630. I know that last firmware (this one from 2017.01.18 blog geekbuying) made some changes in you tube. How to fix this in SC rom? And last recovery included in SC rom doesn't work in Vorke Z1. I changed for other recovery from Abdul and this one works fine. in link there are two working recoveries for Vorke Z1. But I prefer this one from Abdul.

Wysane z mojego SM-G930F przy uyciu Tapatalka
                            Last edited by alkanbw; 02-18-2017, 09:52. Reason: Added link for recoveries.

Comment

Originally posted by alkanbw View Post
                              And last recovery included in SC rom doesn't work in Vorke Z1. I changed for other recovery from Abdul and this one works fine. in link there are two working recoveries for Vorke Z1. But I prefer this one from Abdul.

Wysane z mojego SM-G930F przy uyciu Tapatalka
                              Totally agree with you, even more, the good recovery for Z1 is from Abdul because the other cannot backup the logo partition. I knew that I said other thing before but I was wrong.

Comment

I dont have a Zorke Z1, my tests where done by trebor and since he said all where ok....

Comment

Working...
                                X