• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guys
    Please help me if I have two mecalls
    The first is just MECOOL BB2
    The other is MECOOL BB2 PRO
    I noticed that the PRO version of the Android version was changed.
    I would ask for advice
    What do I have to watch for this exchange?
    where to get a program that is suitable for BB2PRO and BB2 only
    I ask for brief instructions!

thank you
    staher

Comment

Boys!
      Why he does not want to write anything?
      You can also e-mail
      [email protected]

thank you

Comment

supercelerom

I ask you for some help
        I have mecool bb2 pro that I broke it up and we are blue lights and it does not respond.
        I ask you for some advice, can I fix it, or have I destroyed it and it's in the trash?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by staher View Post
          supercelerom

I ask you for some help
          I have mecool bb2 pro that I broke it up and we are blue lights and it does not respond.
          I ask you for some advice, can I fix it, or have I destroyed it and it's in the trash?

thank you
          Maybe you can better flash stock firmware https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHRQrO3ZwoE

If you flash with sdcard method , do you push the power button when plugging adapter? ( sorry that i cannot good speak )
          Last edited by MurtiE; 12-18-2017, 17:22.

Comment

If you have sd card inside, put it out. I have same problem sometimes with my Z1.

Comment

Hello guys
              I worked according to these instructions and Youtube exactly that.
              The SD card is not inserted when I turn it on, it's a blue light and it does not respond.
              All you do is do nothing.
              Something had to happen in the burncard process
              The usb burning tool does not connect.

now what

Comment

Mask ROM mode
                who knows more about this Mecool I disassembled I will get UART-USB CABLE
                and I'm connecting to the computer with which program to load on mecool and which software I download.

confirm if I think correctly

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Search the forum m8, theirs a lot of tutorials in here(check my GT1 rom topic, a lot of info there)
                  Can you please provide a link? or how to install this rom?
                  Merry christmas

Comment

After instaling vorke rom on bb2 pro scrren occonationally flickers and the only way to fix temporarly is to unplug the hdmi cable and replug it in. Have any one came across this issue if yes is there any permanent fix for this?

Comment

Hello
                      I would ask for some help in reviving my MECOOL bb2 pro.

Is this all easy to expect - nothing

thank you
                      Staher

Comment

Originally posted by nareshkumar1985 View Post
                        After instaling vorke rom on bb2 pro scrren occonationally flickers and the only way to fix temporarly is to unplug the hdmi cable and replug it in. Have any one came across this issue if yes is there any permanent fix for this?
                        Any one to help me please

Comment

superceleron could you please help me on this, After installing vorke rom on bb2 pro sometimes when I boot the box screen flickers and the only way to fix temporarily is to unplug the HDMI cable and re plug it in. Have any one come across this issue if yes is there any permanent fix for this?

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            i dont have the box anymore but when i had it i never had that problem!

Originally posted by nareshkumar1985 View Post
                          superceleron could you please help me on this, After installing vorke rom on bb2 pro sometimes when I boot the box screen flickers and the only way to fix temporarily is to unplug the HDMI cable and re plug it in. Have any one come across this issue if yes is there any permanent fix for this?
                          I had the same problem the way I fixed it is in display settings I changed resolution from auto to 1080p. Hope it helps

Comment

Sure I will try that option now

Comment

Hi guys, I need your help with youtube, i dont like youtube ATV version in this rom, so i uninstall it and Install another in playstore, but my new app can't load video, it happen with ogyoutube, too. What should i do?
                              Last edited by Truongtunha; 01-06-2018, 11:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X