Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, someone have a solution for the: mouse ghost ? (about some minutes with mouse inactivity the pointer disapear)

Comment

post edited
      problem solved I have TWRP now. thanks all.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by markjoren; 06-06-2018, 03:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilhar View Post
        Totally agree with you, even more, the good recovery for Z1 is from Abdul because the other cannot backup the logo partition. I knew that I said other thing before but I was wrong.
        I tried to backup my current rom from Abdul TWRP but i got error message "/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error:17". however my backup is completed.
        my concern now is it safe to restore this backup even i got the above message while backup ? why am getting this error while backup from abdul TWRP ?

one more thing..if am doing backup of my sd card, after 25% backup finished, the backup process ended with this message "extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255" but if i did backup in my USB driver, the backup is completed successfully. the question is why am not able to do backup on my sd card even there is enough space. please help here also.
        Last edited by markjoren; 06-06-2018, 04:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilhar View Post

Yes, you can. Use the TWRP from Abdul to make a full backup, and if you decide to go back your stock ROM use the same TWRP to restore your backup.

I tried to backup my current rom from Abdul TWRP but i got error message "/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error:17". however my backup is completed.
          my concern now is it safe to restore this backup even i got the above message while backup ? why am getting this error while backup from abdul TWRP ?

one more thing..if am doing backup of my sd card, after 25% backup finished, the backup process ended with this message "extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255" but if i did backup in my USB driver, the backup is completed successfully. the question is why am not able to do backup on my sd card even there is enough space. please help here also.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C360_2018-06-04-13-25-14-207 [Desktop Resolution].jpg Views:	4 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	729545
          Last edited by markjoren; 06-06-2018, 03:56.

Comment

Hello superceleron is any possibilities that you will give any update for this box, or should we think seriously to go for another one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry i cant, i dont have this box anymore :/

Originally posted by Truongtunha View Post
            Hi guys, I need your help with youtube, i dont like youtube ATV version in this rom, so i uninstall it and Install another in playstore, but my new app can't load video, it happen with ogyoutube, too. What should i do?
            try to download Vanced youtube. this is more worth than original yourube as there is some additional fitters..like black theme..playing in background etc. you need to download micro g app along with this for sing in there.

Comment

superceleron I know this is a little older post, but I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome rom. Running it on my YokaTv Pro 3/32 DDR4 box. That baby is so much faster now! I can't believe the difference with it. Nice work.

Comment

Got latest 7.1 for mecool bb2 pro https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ro-tv-box.html. please check it out and it looks awesome.

Comment

Hi there!
                  Does anybody or superceleron know what to do with continuous google play services crash? Tried to update Latest openGapps from TWRP but its not able to update it. (exits with error 255) Every help is greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Con_Sole View Post
                    Hi there!
                    Does anybody or superceleron know what to do with continuous google play services crash? Tried to update Latest openGapps from TWRP but its not able to update it. (exits with error 255) Every help is greatly appreciated!!!
                    reflash seems to solved the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
                      Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
                      Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

Changelog V1:
                      • Brand new rom, not stock anymore
                      • Custom Kernel, faster emmc/ram management and cooler cpu.
                      • Proper RGB Fix
                      • Fixed sleep
                      • Added TWRP (ty abdul_pt )
                      • Fixed adb
                      • Netflix, youtubeTV(1080p), playstore...etc... fully working
                      • initd.d support.
                      • Ported some stuff from Ugoos rom(thks Ugoos for their work)
                      • Ported stuff include: Samba server, root/unroot(default unrooted), temp, ram, cpu usage etc.. monitor.
                      • By default the rom is not rooted, so if yo want root enable it in settings.
                      • Power Menu also ported from Ugoos!
                      • PS3/PS4 gamepad support(only with cable...)
                      • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
                      • RGB fix now its on the "stock" android settings(Display)... Can also use the app included.
                      • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
                      • Gapps updated!
                      • Only 2 launchers (Launcher3 and Lighthome)...
                      • Fixed a google framework crash.
                      • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
                      • On the IR remote press "e" button and it brings APP SWITCH...
                      • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary.
                      • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now!
                      • Permissions fixed.
                      • Gapps Updated!
                      • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
                      • Added Xposed Framework
                      • FTMC Build 23
                      • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.5, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
                      • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
                      Bugs V1:
                      • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it)
                      • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
                      • On Mx Player disable in the settings the "Playback settings/ HDMI self-adaption", or else you may(or not) experience some screen going black(but i think this is more a tv problem than a rom problem...)
                      • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
                      • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel...
                      Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
                      • Use usb burning tool....
                      Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
                      Hi!
                      Seem the link is not working anymore . Please can someone upload it again.

Comment

updated 1º post with another link...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          updated 1º post with another link...
                          Thanks!

Comment

How to wake the device using remote or usb keyboard?

Comment

Anyone had problems with youtube? i can't play any video. Stays everytime in loading..

Comment

Working...
                              X