This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightshade View Post
    Anyone had problems with youtube? i can't play any video. Stays everytime in loading..
    me too, me too, very boring. i use a app alternatives

Comment

what app you use?

It's very boring yes. what is the reason? maybe google wants to stop using android v6.

Comment

hmm just download this apk from here : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/

And install, it should fix it!

Comment

Still the problem when loading the video.
          my version is android without TV.
          There any problem installing this YouTube TV on this android version??

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade View Post
            Still the problem when loading the video.
            my version is android without TV.
            There any problem installing this YouTube TV on this android version??
            No there is no issue.
            Weird that does not work, since i have a old s905x still in android 5 and works just fine!
            Anyway i do not have this box anymore.

Comment

I tried another room from russian site and it work.
              but I don't like android TV.
              I will try to find something

Comment

Hello i have a box tv mecool bb2 pro and mount you original firmware,it's a problem recent when open the box and when load is going to block is stop all,leave the energy and restart,now whit recovery i make reset all and when open the new dashboard i'm going to playstore and when download your app is block,if not sign a email on playstore the box tv is function.Why? Ok i have a ask,where is a rom official do remake a box tv? Which rom alternative it's possible mount? Thk and escuse me for mistake.

Comment

Hi guys I have a question finally after using this great room successfully for years now. Due to the lockdown in place I wanted to use the camera to do some video calling however the camera app does not appear in my app draws and when I install another camera app it gives me an error stating the camera app is in use by another app?

Can anyone help shed any light on this? I have done the usual resets etc but I am reluctant to completely rest my box as it has a lot of individually set up apps on there.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Rolcia2 View Post
                    Hello i have a box tv mecool bb2 pro and mount you original firmware,it's a problem recent when open the box and when load is going to block is stop all,leave the energy and restart,now whit recovery i make reset all and when open the new dashboard i'm going to playstore and when download your app is block,if not sign a email on playstore the box tv is function.Why? Ok i have a ask,where is a rom official do remake a box tv? Which rom alternative it's possible mount? Thk and escuse me for mistake.
                    HI guys it's a possible have a help? Thk

Comment

Hello everyone does anyone have a link to this firmware? The link provided is no longer works. Can someone reupload

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1211 View Post
                        Hello everyone does anyone have a link to this firmware? The link provided is no longer works. Can someone reupload
                        i will see if i can find it in my backups.

Comment

Fixed it!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            Fixed it!
                            Thank you so much SC big help!

Comment

Working...
                            X