Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) SCV2-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@superceleron

First thank for your work and this great rom.

I have two question:

1. where is kodi own brightness because picture on kodi is to dark?

2. can i fix home button, browser button on my wifi keyboard because when i press it nothing happens.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

When i play video file with movie player brightness correct and picture is okey in Kodi, can i make that automatic or every time i reboot box i need to play file before opening kodi.

And button on wifi keyboard now working i dont know how.

Edit 2nd:

I added service boot video value 1 to build prop and now brightness is fine, now everything works perfectly.
    Last edited by haduvelko; 04-30-2017, 12:57.

Comment

I am having problems getting Netflix to play videos after I updated to a new version. Every time I try to play something I get an error and the video does not play.

I was hoping someone could tell me what version came installed with this firmware so I can reinstall that.

Thanks for your hard work this has made my box so much more useful!

Comment

Originally posted by SmashFactory View Post
        I am having problems getting Netflix to play videos after I updated to a new version. Every time I try to play something I get an error and the video does not play.

I was hoping someone could tell me what version came installed with this firmware so I can reinstall that.

Thanks for your hard work this has made my box so much more useful!
        Did you install it from playstore?

Comment

I did. I ended up doing more research and found out that the AndroidTV version of Netflix doesn't work. Something to do with a type of authentication I am not familiar with. But I did install another version that is made for touch screens that has been working fine.

Comment

Been trying to use the USB burning tool to flash this ROM to my z1 to no avail, keeps getting to about 2% and I get Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device
            Box still boots up normal after that. Been searching to find what this error means? Should the box be plugged in or just USB powered (had only USB plugged in) also had selected force erace all..... Also only plugged USB in, didn't use the reset button (should I??) Currently I have twrp on the box, would this in any way hinder the use of USB burning tool? Thanks for any help, no stranger to Android, have flashes tooooones of Roms etc, just new to USB burning tool. Thanks!

Comment

sorry may be a dumb question but can the firmware be flashed using an sd card? or is the burning tool the only option.

Thanks
              Last edited by Tango One; 05-14-2017, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango One View Post
                sorry may be a dumb question but can the firmware be flashed using an sd card? or is the burning tool the only option.

Thanks
                Yes you can with Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by haduvelko View Post

Yes you can with Burn Card Maker.
                  Cheers,

​​​​​​Butchered two old USB cable to make a male to male. Will give that a try first

Edit on second thought the burn card maker looks handy to do Thanks
                  Last edited by Tango One; 05-16-2017, 00:10.

Comment

Anyone else getting error 0013 on Netflix

Comment

Hi,

My Mecool box does not work properly for some days: I have used the TWRP softtware (Team Win Recovery Project) and since I have pressed on the flash button and restarted, when I turn it on, it remains frozen on the start with the Mecool logo et
                      when I try to turn it off, it remains turned on and it is impossible to turn it off normally and I have to unplug it to turn it off.
                      The reset gives nothing.

Do you know a handling to fix it, please?

Best Regards

Comment

well you need to flash it on a pc with a usb male -> usb male cable!
                        if that dont work you may have a bigger problem on the box!

Comment

I will buy a usb cable AA (male to male) to try to do this, thank you for your help and your work.

Comment

It works, thank you very much superceleron

Comment

superceleron

Is there a way to get rid of the status bar when playing full screen video on Youtube Android TV app? (automatic option, not manualy pressing menu button)
                              thanks in advance.

Comment

long press menu button...

Comment

Working...
                                X