Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) SCV2-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    long press menu button...
    i know that, i mean is there any way to do that automatic, example in settings of youtube app set no status bar or with some immersive mode apk.

thanks anyway superceleron.

Comment

Originally posted by haduvelko View Post

i know that, i mean is there any way to do that automatic, example in settings of youtube app set no status bar or with some immersive mode apk.

thanks anyway superceleron.
      well you need a immersive mode app like you said, it should work fine!

Comment

well you need a immersive mode app like you said, it should work fine!
        Okay, thank you.

Comment

Hi! Great work!
          Anyway the only reason for me to flash this rom would be to get the Netflix android TV app working on the BB2 Pro and finally see Netflix contents in 1080p. Is this possible with this rom??

Comment

Originally posted by zappomax View Post
            Hi! Great work!
            Anyway the only reason for me to flash this rom would be to get the Netflix android TV app working on the BB2 Pro and finally see Netflix contents in 1080p. Is this possible with this rom??
            No with none, unless the rom have Widevine L1 (this only gives you 720p) and a netflix license.. and that will never happen!

Comment

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
              Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
              Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V2:
              • Brand new rom.
              • Remove Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
              • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
              • Android TV Version
              • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
              • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
              • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
              • ATV Remote control
              • Voice Search
              • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
              • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
              • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
              • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
              • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
              • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
              • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
              • - Fixed ext4 support
              • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
              • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
              • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
              • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
              • - Samba Server
              • - Root / Unroot
              • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( Youtube 4k only on 4k tv's )
              • initd.d support.
              • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
              • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
              • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix(not working, read bugs), cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
              • Gapps updated!
              • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
              • "e" Key in IR Remote brings app switcher, to kill all apps just press the menu key!
              • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
              • Permissions fixed.
              • Gapps Updated!
              • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
              • Added Xposed Framework
              • FTMC Build 24
              • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
              • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
              • DEFAULT UNROOTED
              Bugs V2:
              • Sorry due to need stock custom kernel for VP9 to work, i cant use my Kernel.. so NO PROPER RGB FIX... it uses the one from stock.
              • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
              • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
              • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
              • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1).
              • Possible more!
              Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
              • Use usb burning tool....
              Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
              Hi!
              you can make rom ATV for tx8 max?
              Can you make rom ATV for tx8 max?
              Can you make rom ATV for tx8 max?

Comment

This ROM works in my YOKA KB2 PRO, it should be in the title!! i guess that probably [ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) Superceleron V1 Rom also...

Comment

superceleron
                  Ol� superceleron grande ROM primeira box (venho de uma Boxee Box com Kodi) e estou muito satisfeito com esta ROM. O meu MUITO OBRIGADO

Quest�o: � poss�vel instalar ROMs de jogos arcade retro?
                  Se sim como?
                  Algo como isto:

Obrigado

Hi superceleron, it is possible to install retro games ROMs? Addons? If it is, how can i do that?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zexzen View Post
                    superceleron
                    Ol� superceleron grande ROM primeira box (venho de uma Boxee Box com Kodi) e estou muito satisfeito com esta ROM. O meu MUITO OBRIGADO

Quest�o: � poss�vel instalar ROMs de jogos arcade retro?
                    Se sim como?
                    Algo como isto:

Obrigado

Hi superceleron, it is possible to install retro games ROMs? Addons? If it is, how can i do that?

Thanks
                    well that depends, i think you can do it if you install retroarch for android and then install in kodi the addon that gives access to it, but you need to manually configure everything...
                    But im a bit out on this matter so do some research.
                    If you mean a already made rom with that, nop theirs none since is not a easy job!!

Comment

Thanks for the rapid answer superceleron. I Will research.

Enviado do meu WAS-LX1A através de Tapatalk

Comment

Hi superceleron, congratulations for your job!
                        I flash the ROM successfully, but the brightness is not good. I try to use the Fix, but it does not work as expected too.
                        Any chance of an update?

Is there a way to flash the stock firmware again? I tried, but stuck at "MECOOL" logo.

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by guinux View Post
                          Hi superceleron, congratulations for your job!
                          I flash the ROM successfully, but the brightness is not good. I try to use the Fix, but it does not work as expected too.
                          Any chance of an update?

Is there a way to flash the stock firmware again? I tried, but stuck at "MECOOL" logo.

Thanx
                          Enable root and the fix will work just fine!

Comment

No with none, unless the rom have Widevine L1 (this only gives you 720p) and a netflix license.. and that will never happen!
                            But there's a Netflix plugin for Kodi 18 alpha. Someone knows if it allows HD vision on an android box?

Comment

Originally posted by zappomax View Post
                              But there's a Netflix plugin for Kodi 18 alpha. Someone knows if it allows HD vision on an android box?
                              hoo that, to early for that m8, maybe in a few more months, it works but not very good!

Comment

Hello, I installed the rom, very top!

But my home button does not work even by squeezing for several seconds.
                                Do not download apps from the game store, getting free and downloaded in the downtown.

Is there any way to solve it?

Comment

• superceleron
                                  superceleron commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Did you finish the initial setup?
                                  You have to finish it or else the home button dont work.
                              Working...
                              X