Mecool BB2 Firmware (Not Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool BB2 Firmware (Not Pro)

Could someone who speaks Chinese possibly help. I need the latest firmware for the Mecool BB2 TV Box, as my box does not detect it from OTA update.
    The firmware is: bb2-ota-20170218.094653.v0923.zip

A family member just bought a BB2 and it has this firmware installed. If I search, I find in on Baidu, but unfortunately cannot download as I do not understand Chinese.

This is the firmware I already have is; BB2-ota-20161124.165942.V0923 that can be downloaded here:
    https://mega.nz/#F!KNlzAQQI!0H3IKqtsmaxeq5zyAvxRfw Thanks in advance!

No-one has it?

OK, I found it on a Russian site and it seems much faster than the version I had!

Problem solved!

Comment

Hi Matchless, have you comparated ota 20170218 with RC3 Superceleron's Rom?

Inviato dal mio D5803 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Finba, no I thought he only had a Rom for the BB2 Pro and mine is not a Pro.

Comment

No RC3 it's for non Pro

Comment

Ok is that the Rom for the KB2?
            I did not try, but now with the latest 2017/02/18 OEM Rom version everything is working well for my use, so I will pass on that for the moment.

Comment

I tried 20170218 but RC3 have better performance mostly in wifi speed. Morever include auto rate fix for kodi.

Comment

I may have a look at it one of these days. What steps did you follow to install it? Did you install a custom recovery?
                If you find any other improvements please post them on here.
                Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I used usb burning tool v2

Comment

Thanks. Downloading everything now and will give it a go soon.
                    Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Matchy! I have been searching FOREVER.. Can u please post a link for your 2017 BB2 mecool NOT PRO firmware? the latest Ifound was the 1124 one you talked about... THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

Comment

This is the link I got it from:

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks muchly! if you find another one feel free to post and ill do the sam !!!

Comment

New 20.04.2017
                            Update Internet Explorer for Windows 7 You might be using an old version of Internet Explorer that doesn't work with Google Drive. To use Google Drive, update your browser. Update Intern
                            Last edited by gor; 06-25-2017, 18:40.

Comment

Thanks gor I am downloading now. Is that other Vasily zip file a custom rom or a tweaked OEM rom?

Comment

Working...
                              X