Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorke Z1 AMLOGIC S912 TV BOX FIRMWARE Android 7.1 20170428

Vorke z1 Android 7.1 Kodi 17 Upgrade Firmware Released :

Has anyone tried it, i still using SCV2-ATV from superceleron because vorke official firmware have problem with kodi dark picture.

Maybe they fix it with this new firmware.

I tried it and it fixed the dark picture. superceleron says to watch out for overheating with 7.1 but I haven't found that so far.

Comment

With you wait

Comment

If you want to stay with what you have then go to system.....settings......player and look for hardware accelerators and uncheck the one that says media codec (surface). That will stop the dark screen.

Comment

hi all,
          as anyone tried on mecool bb2pro?
          any changelog?

thanks

Comment

derf
            With official Vorke Z1 Android 6.0 firmware, media code (surface) uncheck did not help for fixing dark screen.

ferreinf
            I found this firmware from Vorke facebook page, they did not include changelog.

Comment

Originally posted by haduvelko View Post
              derf
              With official Vorke Z1 Android 6.0 firmware, media code (surface) uncheck did not help for fixing dark screen.

ferreinf
              I found this firmware from Vorke facebook page, they did not include changelog.
              Sorry, its been awhile since I did it. I also increased the brightness to 56%. Play a movie or tv show and click the ok button to bring up the task bar where you can pause or fast forward etc. One of them is for the video and the brightness setting. Increase until dark is gone and then scroll down to the bottom and check off the keep for all media button.

Comment

Originally posted by derf View Post

Sorry, its been awhile since I did it. I also increased the brightness to 56%. Play a movie or tv show and click the ok button to bring up the task bar where you can pause or fast forward etc. One of them is for the video and the brightness setting. Increase until dark is gone and then scroll down to the bottom and check off the keep for all media button.
                I added service boot video value 1 to build prop, that is how i fix brightness issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ferreinf
                  hi all,
                  as anyone tried on mecool bb2pro?
                  any changelog?

thanks
                  Tried my self, no luck can't install..

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Guys I'm new on this, actually I just got my Vorke Z1 today and I'm trying to root it but I could not, seems that the firmware from 28-04-2017 is not root,
                    My Z1 comes with Android 7.1.1 kernel 3.14.29 build NMF26Q 20170428.150912.V0222. Does anyone knows how to root it? and whre download the SD firmware root. Many Thanks for your interesting comments

Comment

Originally posted by Bob007 View Post
                      Hi Guys I'm new on this, actually I just got my Vorke Z1 today and I'm trying to root it but I could not, seems that the firmware from 28-04-2017 is not root,
                      My Z1 comes with Android 7.1.1 kernel 3.14.29 build NMF26Q 20170428.150912.V0222. Does anyone knows how to root it? and whre download the SD firmware root. Many Thanks for your interesting comments
                      vorke web...

Comment

I download from vorke.com and updated by using USB Burning tool. it's works on "mecool bb2 pro."
                        when you update, use "Force erace all" & "Overwite key."

Comment

Originally posted by mkats4412
                          I download from vorke.com and updated by using USB Burning tool. it's works on "mecool bb2 pro."
                          when you update, use "Force erace all" & "Overwite key."
                          thanks, worked on my bb2pro

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5000 através do Tapatalk

Comment

Ok spent too long trying to PC update Z1 to Android 7.1. All the places left some details out. I found this video that brought things together.
                            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

When burning tool is installed plug in usb cable to working box and PC so that drivers are installed. Notice after installing and launching the USB Burning tool loading the .img file then PRESSING START only then plug in the Z1 box. (while pushing reset button) Do NOT have anything else plugged / attached to the box for update. The usb cord will power the box so, don't plug in the pwr adapter.

Works great now.=

Comment

Hi, today I installed Vorke Z1 VER 7.1.1 buildNMF26Q 20170428.150912.V0222 through Usb Burning tool and the firmware is absolutely better than one of my BB2 pro device came here (BB2 pro 7.1.1 NHG47L 20171013.161553.V0619).
                              With my new firmware installed I don't know how can I activate the system tray avoiding to go in Settings->Display.
                              If you select for disappearing the bar you need to go in Settings but I'd like to activate this bar faster...
                              Thank you in advance for youe help..

Comment

Working...
                              X