Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same situation with another box. I tried myself to solve the problem and to revive the box. i spent countless hours researching the internet and several forums. Unfortunately, I had no luck. I am afraid your box is dead my friend

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
      .....Unfortunately, I had no luck. I am afraid your box is dead my friend
      Maybe not, let him try with mask rom method, flashing the original firmware back by shortening the pins on NAND flash !?

post #3300 on 4PDA.ru

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Maybe not, let him try with mask rom method, flashing the original firmware back by shortening the pins on NAND flash !?

post #3300 on 4PDA.ru
        Thanks for the heads up.
        Box has to be plugged in power for that to work or I just disassemble it and short those pins without plugging anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrannar View Post
          Box has to be ...
          "Restoration MECOOL M8S PRO (S912, version 3/32 GB) Firmware using a PC. Requires standard USB cable and Amlogic USB Burning Tool
          1. Remove the cover of the attachment.
          2. Download and install the Amlogic USB Burning Tool, launch the program, select the firmware via Import Image (M8S_PRO-NMF26Q-20171030.162112.V0619.img).
          3. We decide on the contacts that should be closed (The third pair of contacts). (It is better to rehearse the entire firmware procedure several times).
          4. We close the contacts and connect the PC to the set-top box. If all goes well, a beep sounds and Connected appears.
          5. Connect the power supply and press the Start button.
          6. After the end of the firmware, click Stop and close the program."
          [translation]

Comment

Working...
          X