Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Novato View Post
    Forgive me, I thought you were talking about the Distro Armbian. In case of Minix firmware well built, but it does not make my style for being an Android for Tablet.
    I put on a flash drive 1gb CoreELEC - KODI 18! If s.o.is interested, I'l give a link...

Last edited by lyubodelev; 08-24-2018, 22:14.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

I put on a flash drive 1gb CoreELEC - KODI 18! If s.o.is interested, I'l give a link...
      Thank you! I'm going to download it here and be there when I have a little time.

Comment

And now what? MIBOX3?
        Look what a nice clock widget I found!
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4gt2rkilw...93015.png?dl=1
        That's better! Open with Dropbox!
        any chance you can do twrp backup of ugoos 2.1.5 rom and provide link to see if i can load onto my box?only managed to get 2.1.3 installed up to now.would be very gratefull.

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

any chance you can do twrp backup of ugoos 2.1.5 rom and provide link to see if i can load onto my box?only managed to get 2.1.3 installed up to now.would be very gratefull.
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you! I'm going to download it here and be there when I have a little time.
            Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Last edited by lyubodelev; 08-25-2018, 01:20.

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
              Lyubodelev thank you for your quick response to my request.i am now up to date with ugoos firmware on one of my mecool m8spro boxes thanks to you!gratitude!

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

Lyubodelev thank you for your quick response to my request.i am now up to date with ugoos firmware on one of my mecool m8spro boxes thanks to you!gratitude!

Comment

Hey guys.
                  Can I go back and forth from Android rom to tv stock rom using OTA? Do both of them still have issues with Netflix HD M8S Pro(mine is 3/16)?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lepa71 View Post
                    Hey guys.
                    Can I go back and forth from Android rom to tv stock rom using OTA? Do both of them still have issues with Netflix HD M8S Pro(mine is 3/16)?

Thanks
                    Just try. Either you can, or you can't. Then tell us whether you succeeded or no.
                    Or ask s.o. to make a backup by TWRP for you, but you can brush your box with the desired firmware - a work for 5, 6 min.
                    Last edited by lyubodelev; 08-25-2018, 20:23.

Comment

I was just trying to see if somebody already tried it.

Comment

I was just trying to see if somebody already tried it.
                        There isn't any risk to try, but I think it will not be successful!

Comment

Hey guys.

Thanks
                          I believe the Netflix error is sorted with atv rom on m8s pro using DRM burn tool key update.

Comment

SOLUTION: App NETFLIX HD Working Again!

For Only Mecool M8S Pro (L/W) with DRM L1. Device's with DRM L3 no has support.

1° Download and Install this > App <
                            2° Reinstall Netflix ATV on Play Store
                            3° Go back to Burnkey tools App
                            4° Now click in "Click to Burn Key"
                            5° Reboot Device and Open Netflix.

*Obrigado ao Canal Loukos por Android por disponibilizar esse "patch", embora não funcione no meu.

Source: ewerdroid/loukosporandoid
                            lepa71 try this. Working fine on DRM Devices supported.

Comment

Just an FYI. Mine is not made by mecool. It just looks like one. I'm on NOT a TV ROM right now. I thought that Netflix also checks for root. Will the app will still work?

Comment

Just an FYI. Mine is not made by mecool. It just looks like one. I'm on NOT a TV ROM right now. I thought that Netflix also checks for root. Will the app will still work?
                                You could find a Netflix app that works but only at 480p.

Comment

Working...
                                X