VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you think TX92 is better.

From what I understand and can see is that the Tanix is the same box with grade B components.

I found also at least 10 companies that manufacture the TX92, all with the same PCB and components, but different brand name.

Vorke Z6 I can find only 1 manufacturer, so i would assume that the Vorke is supposed to be the genuine deal.

Comment

I'm also afraid that it's becoming hot, Do you think that I need to cancel the order and buy different tv box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Please do.
        Good luck.
        I just checked and the boxes came with the latest firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
          I'm also afraid that it's becoming hot, Do you think that I need to cancel the order and buy different tv box?

I would like to update on the heat issues.

The issue is purely a Kodi issue.

Running a Mobdro stream for almost an hour bring the temperature in the low 60's.

Running a live stream or a recording in Kodi for the same time period and it will be close to 80.

I'm running Kodi 17.4, and not sure if there is anything that can be done about to reduce the heat processing.

The box in itself is very fast. Installing apps seems to fly compared to a Beelink M18 S905 2/16Gb.

Other than the heat with Kodi I can't find any con's yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Running a Mobdro stream for almost an hour bring the temperature in the low 60's.

Running a live stream or a recording in Kodi for the same time period and it will be close to 80.

I'm running Kodi 17.4, and not sure if there is anything that can be done about to reduce the heat processing.

The box in itself is very fast. Installing apps seems to fly compared to a Beelink M18 S905 2/16Gb.

install FTMC or SPMC

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

install FTMC or SPMC
              Kodi 17.5 is out...maybe it's working better?

Comment

Kodi 17.5 is out...maybe it's working better?
                Kodi 17.5 are only some minor bug fixes.

The first change will be in Kodi 18, which may take another year before release.

Comment

Why you think TX92 is better.

From what I understand and can see is that the Tanix is the same box with grade B components.

I found also at least 10 companies that manufacture the TX92, all with the same PCB and components, but different brand name.

Vorke Z6 I can find only 1 manufacturer, so i would assume that the Vorke is supposed to be the genuine deal.
                  yeah you're right

Comment

here another review

Comment

I think I'm gonna place a fan/blower on the side of the box. Suck out some of that heat through a vent hole.

Comment

Ok, I bought the vorke z6 plus model, after I paid on the website I noticed that the plus model have DDR3 Ram model.
                        do you think that there will be visible differences between the plus and regular model that have DDR4 in all aspects?

Comment

Can someone tell me if Netflix working on the z6 in Full HD streaming?

Netflix will not work in HD on this device, because first of all you need a box running on the official Android TV OS, and even then it has to be certified by Netflix.

There are only a handful of boxes so far that are able to run Netflx HD.

Comment

Ok, I bought the vorke z6 plus model, after I paid on the website I noticed that the plus model have DDR3 Ram model.
                            do you think that there will be visible differences between the plus and regular model that have DDR4 in all aspects?
                            Probably only when playing video games or playing 4K.
                            NVIDIA Shield and Amazon Fire TV are still on DDR3 and they sure are fast and clear.
                            But, for $8, I cancelled the Z6 Plus and went with Z6. lol

Comment

Hello there. I bought the Vorke Z6 Plus ($ 56.99 / Geekbuying). Should I cancel and buy Vorke Z6?

Comment

Originally posted by granma79 View Post
                                Hello there. I bought the Vorke Z6 Plus ($ 56.99 / Geekbuying). Should I cancel and buy Vorke Z6?
                                It's up to you if you want to pay a little extra for a little faster RAM.

Comment

Working...
                                X