Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubblegum57
    replied
    Burn the img file with the burn card maker. i would tick the other boxes in the card make to set partition? & format first.

Leave a comment:

• Soso2565
    replied
    Just a quick question

If I want to use a SD card on recovery mode
    Do I need a IMG file or a ZIP file or I need to "burn and omg file to the sdcard

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• bubblegum57
    replied
    try a different sd card. I used the burn card maker instead of the burning tool.

Leave a comment:

• Crash2
    replied
    Hi , i tried M8S_PRO_LB-20181018.101400.V0213 on my lb version box but as other attempts fails. It stucks on 7% formatting and then terminates and says as the image.
    I tryied with usb burning tool 2.1.6. For long time i have only blue light .

Can someone help me cause the device is useless for 5 months, and it is my first box...

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Alternatively, you can press Start before you make the USB connection and the flash will begin automatically when the WorldCup drivers see the device.

• Mainspring729
    replied
    1. Download the image for your model M8S Pro L to a Windows PC (Google it)
    2. Download and install the USB Burning Tool on your PC.
    3. Run the USB Burning Tool on the PC - Select the Language from the middle tab.
    4. Do NOT power up the M8S media box, but rather plug a USB-A to USB-A cable from the M8S Pro L to the PC
    5. Quickly press the Menu button on the Media Box's remote (3 bars button). Keep pressing until you see that there is a connection between the M8S and the USB Burning Tool under Device ID.
    6. In the USB Burning Tool go to File >> Import image ... then press Start and wait until it is finished.

Leave a comment:

• bubblegum57
    replied
    From my previous post As you plug the power cable back in, press the context button on the remote very quickly, or install android Terminal Emulator app & run reboot update

Leave a comment:

• crisnsouza
    replied
    how do i flash the image to box after use the burn card maker ?

Leave a comment:

• japseye
    replied
    Unzip the .zip file first. You then have an img file. Flash this img file to your box using Burn Card Maker

Leave a comment:

• crisnsouza
    replied
    the picture is a example of menu

Leave a comment:

• crisnsouza
    replied
    what i doing wrong ?

Leave a comment:

• crisnsouza
    replied
    this picture i got in google. the image is the correct

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah, you're ending up in OEM recovery and it thinks it's installing an update, not the Amlogic burn package. Amlogic's BootcardMaker (a.k.a. Burn Card Maker) requires an Amlogic burn package (.img file), so you've got to uncompress the file I've linked first.

In this case, the OEM recovery seems to be trying to flash "Megatron-S812-M8S-M9.zip" on the USB flash drive, which I'm pretty sure isn't what you intended.

Leave a comment:

• bubblegum57
    replied
    As you plug the power cable back in, press the context button on the remote very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• crisnsouza
    replied
    I used the file M8S_PRO_LB-20181018.101400.V0213.img (my version is V0213, voice remote control) and the program boot card maker (after extract the image) . I press the menu button , but the installation dont't start . Appears the reset menu (like Click image for larger version

Name:	err.jpg
Views:	1210
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	755450this). Which option I may choose ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X