No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO confused, so I have an LB box with the non ATV firmware, is there a ATV version for the LB? i thought thats what 0417 was?

Comment

Do you have a LB without ATV?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It is my understanding that there isn't one, but there is a backup that someone made that is floating around here somewhere.......
        So this is what I'm having atm, any ideas
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mat_Mum View Post
          So this is what I'm having atm, any ideas
          It looks like your USB ports do not have enough power. Try a different computer or preferably a powered USB hub.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Some shots in the dark...
            You may also want to try turning off USB power management for the USB port you are using. Also a good practice to only use ports on the motherboard of the computer, not remote ports like front mounted PC case ports. Try another USB cable.

Comment

Bonjour j'ai un problème avec Netflix du jour au lendemain l'application ne fonctionne (écran noir et ensuite après quelques minutes s'affiche Netflix ne répond pas. Ma mecool pro l est flashé et la version de Netflix que j'utilise est 4.2.1. Building 1804. Help please car je l'ai acheté spécialement pour Netflix donc si cela ne fonctionne je ne vois aucun intérêt de l'utiliser. Merci d'avance

Comment

Originally posted by La Bintess View Post
                Bonjour j'ai un problème avec Netflix du jour au lendemain l'application ne fonctionne (écran noir et ensuite après quelques minutes s'affiche Netflix ne répond pas. Ma mecool pro l est flashé et la version de Netflix que j'utilise est 4.2.1. Building 1804. Help please car je l'ai acheté spécialement pour Netflix donc si cela ne fonctionne je ne vois aucun intérêt de l'utiliser. Merci d'avance
                How old is your box, and what does DRMinfo say?? Does it show Widevine Level 1?? That will determine what version of Netflix it can run.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

How old is your box, and what does DRMinfo say?? Does it show Widevine Level 1?? That will determine what version of Netflix it can run.
                  I bought his box a month ago, since have flashed it don't know how get access to DRMinfo but am pretty sure that is Level 1

Comment

The new release of Mecool M8S Pro has L1 installed, but Gearbest seems to have them, as for now. I don't recommend flashing custom firmware unless you know what you are doing. You can wipe the partition for L1 and loose it forever. You cannot replace it with a backup from another box, as it is Serial number locked to the box.

Comment

I bought his box a month ago, since have flashed it don't know how get access to DRMinfo but am pretty sure that is Level 1
                      You can use the Aptoid store or from your web browser, look for DRMinfo apk and install it.

Comment

Good morning,
                        i received yesterday my new m8s pro L from Gearbest, after 4 received in past...i have many room and TV.....

surprice this is LB version and have Microsoft DRM supported.
                        Which video can i play with this Microsoft DRM support, which service i can use?

the other BOX, 2 LS and 1 LQ have only Google supported

Thanks
                        Marco

Comment

You can use the Aptoid store or from your web browser, look for DRMinfo apk and install it.
                          C'est ce que j'ai fais mais aucune des applications fonctionnent

Comment

C'est ce que j'ai fais mais aucune des applications fonctionnent
                            Are you saying that you downloaded DRMinfo and it does not work??

Comment

I 've a Mecool m8s pro L (NO the Bluetooth Voice Version) which came with, M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180316.115110.V0213, firmware. Because I had some issues with wifi I flashed, using android terminal (reboot update) and burn card maker method, at first the M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180316.143701.V0213.img and later the M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180417.150752.V0213.img. Both of them ate useless because the mecool freezes all the times. Although the firmwares are same version (V.0213) with mine Mecool LB version, isn't compatible with the no Bluetooth voice version
                              . Is there any custom Rom which support my wifi - Bluetooth chipset (Broadcom) or where could I find (link - source) my first rom img (M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180316.115110.V0213) to recover my box? Is there any other solution? Thanks a lot.

Comment

Are you saying that you downloaded DRMinfo and it does not work??
                                Oui c'est ca

Comment

Working...
                                X