No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i have one LB version but without bluetooth remote.

Where i can find latest original firmware of this box?

I looking for that firwmare that have ugly white launcher

Thanks
    Last edited by stants; 07-21-2018, 14:36.

Comment

Originally posted by adrdidi View Post

Hi you don’t need to open your box and short the pins. Turn off your box, make the USB burning tool ready to recover the image and as soon you connect the male to male USB cable to the computer keep pressing the menu button (the one that has 3 bars) on the remote control ( don’t hold the button, press and release many times until Burning tool is ready). Another thing that some people don’t know is although the remote control is Bluetooth, when the box is off it works as infrared only, this means direct the remote control towards the front of the box.
      Good advice.thank you for the info☺️

Comment

Yes, I figured it was something like that. I think if you apply power and hold the power button in the remote you come to the boot menu and if you hold the home button it does a factory reset. If that's the case, the lack of a recover button is not a problem. I'll try this as soon as I get a chance. My unit is bricked and won't even come to the Mecool screen.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adrdidi View Post

Hi you don’t need to open your box and short the pins. Turn off your box, make the USB burning tool ready to recover the image and as soon you connect the male to male USB cable to the computer keep pressing the menu button (the one that has 3 bars) on the remote control ( don’t hold the button, press and release many times until Burning tool is ready). Another thing that some people don’t know is although the remote control is Bluetooth, when the box is off it works as infrared only, this means direct the remote control towards the front of the box.
          I cannot thank you enough
          I tried so many other things without success until coming across this

Comment

Originally posted by aptalca View Post

I cannot thank you enough
            I tried so many other things without success until coming across this
            Your Welcome! I’m glad I could help.

Comment

Having a strange issue here... need assistance.

I have an external HDD connected to my device. And every file explorer I have installed seems to be able to read it just fine. However, the only File explorer that has successfully been able to write to it is ES file explorer.

Whenever I copyuing/moving stuff from the internal storage to the external storage; I get a message within ES saying I have to go to root directory of the exteranl drive and grant permissions. Clicking ok, it still goes through and starts the move/copy anyways. However, every other file explorer I have tried fails at this step and some even force closes. (FX explorer, Amaze, Rom tool box....etc).

I am looking for another file explorer because ES doesn't have anywhere on the screen that shows you the progress of the move/copy once you opt to hide the intial prompt that shows up when you start the action.

Comment

I have the LB with the Bluetooth remote. I noticed that every time it wakes up from sleep, Bluetooth is not working. The remote only works through IR.

If i go up in the homescreen menu and click on the assistant/search button, I get a pop up saying Bluetooth service stopped and it restarts the service and the remote works through Bluetooth again.

Anyone else experiencing it and perhaps found a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by aptalca View Post
                  I have the LB with the Bluetooth remote. I noticed that every time it wakes up from sleep, Bluetooth is not working. The remote only works through IR.

If i go up in the homescreen menu and click on the assistant/search button, I get a pop up saying Bluetooth service stopped and it restarts the service and the remote works through Bluetooth again.

Anyone else experiencing it and perhaps found a solution?
                  I don’’t because I always shutdown my box after using it. But look at this post:

Originally posted by artouiros View Post
                  Hi, I own a "LB" revision box for more than 3 month, all was working good, but I was always using "Full Power Off Option', now I tried to use "Sleep Mode" and after waking up from sleep mode bluetooth remote unpairs and I can only use it in IR MODE (without voice search), after unpairing/pairing from settings it works again before the next sleep mode. after waking up bluetooth unpairs again.
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-4-1-hs/page40

Comment

has anyone else cpme across this issue?

power button on remote puts the box off but doesn't put it back on. I have to unplug and replug it for it to turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by Intrinsic View Post
                      has anyone else cpme across this issue?

power button on remote puts the box off but doesn't put it back on. I have to unplug and replug it for it to turn on.
                      The remote control is Bluetooth, when the box is off it works as infrared only, this means direct the remote control towards the front of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
                        If we have the stock atv rom, can we install another launcher?
                        Yes,

Take a look at 'Home Screen Launcher for ATV' in the Play Store. Allows you to switch between the stock launcher and the launchers of your choice.

Comment

hi since 5 days, Netflix 5.4.0 (ATV version) doesn't work on my M8S PROL firmware nexus,
                          Android 7.1.2 Noyau 3.14.29
                          "netflix has encountered an error. Code: NW-6-404"
                          can you help me ?

Comment

Originally posted by aureliensas View Post
                            hi since 5 days, Netflix 5.4.0 (ATV version) doesn't work on my M8S PROL firmware nexus,
                            Android 7.1.2 Noyau 3.14.29
                            "netflix has encountered an error. Code: NW-6-404"
                            can you help me ?
                            test this
                            Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

test this
                              Is there such a thing as Netflix SD or HD alternative, if you have a Netflix sub?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

test this
                                thanks you so much !!!!! working again !

Comment

Working...
                                X