[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey
    Unfortunately, my mecool android box has stopped working. I would like to upload a new soft one to the USB Burrnig Tool, unfortunately after connecting to the computer it appears as an unknow device.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hi. Did anyone have this issue with the mecool m8s L Pro. If we press and hold the home button of the remote control, it will bring up the active apps selection page where can change the active app or kill the apps. But now it doesn't work anymore. Now when I press and hold the Home button, it just bring me back to the home page. Not sure if I change any settings that result in this problem or I install some apps that kill that function. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning69 View Post
        Hi. Did anyone have this issue with the mecool m8s L Pro. If we press and hold the home button of the remote control, it will bring up the active apps selection page where can change the active app or kill the apps. But now it doesn't work anymore. Now when I press and hold the Home button, it just bring me back to the home page. Not sure if I change any settings that result in this problem or I install some apps that kill that function. Please help
        I think it's a bug in the last firmware 20180417.
        Have install button mapper and have remap the long press home and it work
        Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

I think it's a bug in the last firmware 20180417.
          Have install button mapper and have remap the long press home and it work
          How do you do that? Remap to where?

Comment

Hi guys, can i flash my m8s pro with this m8s pro L rom to fix Netflix NW-6-404 error ?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning69 View Post

How do you do that? Remap to where?
              With button mapper app. You can change all button action
              Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Originally posted by Jrm29 View Post
                Hi guys, can i flash my m8s pro with this m8s pro L rom to fix Netflix NW-6-404 error ?
                Thanks
                try this apk

Comment

Already done, no results. Thanks

Comment

i see, you have pro not pro+ (my mistake) then i'm afraide you are out of luck corrently no working solution for your box

Comment

Is this new?

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for M8S PRO L TV Box SD Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun! Aug 14, 2018sharon What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

The date is 2018-03-16 but it was posted only 4 days ago on GeekBuying blog.

Comment

Originally posted by newkind View Post
                        Is this new?

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for M8S PRO L TV Box SD Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun! Aug 14, 2018sharon What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

The date is 2018-03-16 but it was posted only 4 days ago on GeekBuying blog.
                        seems like its the firmware for the LB variant

Comment

Hi

I have mecool m8s pro L

I check that i have android 7.1.1 with core version 3.14.29 5 feb 2018
                          firmware is nhg47L201802050111652.V0928

Is this the newest firmware ?

Also i checked ota update and there is no new firmware.

Thank you

Comment

I updated my Mecool M8S Pro L (LB version with bluetooth remote) using OTA to version 201808xx without problem (don't remember the date in xx)

For others that are having difficulty, I note that I never used TWRP, and actually never used any firmware other than Stock - maybe that's why it worked.

I had before used VideoStrong's BurnTool 1.03 for fixing Netflix.

After applying the new firmware, I updated Netflix ATV and Youtube to latest versions. Netflix still works, and now Youtube new version also works (it seems this is what the new firmware fixes)

Comment

Originally posted by stants View Post
                              Hello i have one LB version but without bluetooth remote.

Where i can find latest original firmware of this box?

I looking for that firwmare that have ugly white launcher

Thanks
                              I need that word too, do you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by DrNicos View Post
                                I updated my Mecool M8S Pro L (LB version with bluetooth remote) using OTA to version 201808xx without problem (don't remember the date in xx)

For others that are having difficulty, I note that I never used TWRP, and actually never used any firmware other than Stock - maybe that's why it worked.

I had before used VideoStrong's BurnTool 1.03 for fixing Netflix.

After applying the new firmware, I updated Netflix ATV and Youtube to latest versions. Netflix still works, and now Youtube new version also works (it seems this is what the new firmware fixes)

Does the device initialize when I update the OTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X