No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day, i have a mecool box with the nexus rom loaded on it. how do i add apps to the home screen that show up in the app drawer, for example i got some apps from aptoide or downloaded via the browser.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LilSnoop40 View Post
      Good day, i have a mecool box with the nexus rom loaded on it. how do i add apps to the home screen that show up in the app drawer, for example i got some apps from aptoide or downloaded via the browser.

Thank you
      Long press the icon of the app in the drawer and drag it to the home screen.

Comment

Hi Guys,
        i upgrade now to an OTA update for my Mecool M(S PRO L - LB version , now my firmware is:

20180803.173707.V0213 - Android 7.1.2 - NGH47L

I check DRM with DRM Info and lost Microsoft DRM support, is this important?

with oginal firmware

20180417.150752.V0213 Microsoft DRM was supported!!!

thanks
        Marco

Comment

I have m8 s pro L. How do you get this update ?

Comment

Please, I need some help!
            I'm install the SD Firmware 11-17 and after this the wifi and the bluetooth doesn't work. My box is Mecool m8s pro L.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tomeksup View Post
              I have m8 s pro L. How do you get this update ?
              Using upgrade function directly from my M8S PRO L.
              found an upgrade and i upgrade ...unfortunatly...
              maybe this stop Microsoft DRM support that is necessary for Amazon video HD....

Comment

Originally posted by JulioThosi View Post
                Please, I need some help!
                I'm install the SD Firmware 11-17 and after this the wifi and the bluetooth doesn't work. My box is Mecool m8s pro L.

thanks
                you installed the wrong firmware for your box.

you need to see bottom stick it should say LS/LQ/LB on it
                this will help us determine what version of the box you have.

Comment

Originally posted by bayard0 View Post
                  you installed the wrong firmware for your box.

you need to see bottom stick it should say LS/LQ/LB on it
                  this will help us determine what version of the box you have.
                  you are right. My box is the LB version. I'm installed the correct firmware and all works fine. Tks man!

Comment

you are right. My box is the LB version. I'm installed the correct firmware and all works fine. Tks man!
                    Where did you find firmware for lb version?

Comment

Hi, im new user on this forum but i tried to read about my problem and not found a clear solution.
                      I had recive my m8s pro l (version LB with no BT remote), he has installed non-ATV firmware(7.1.2 NHG47L-20180806.095310.V0213) and i will like try to install an ATV version. The problem i found reading its that i cant install custom firmware because i will lost wifi and bt and im not sure if i can install version of LB with BT because i dont know if its supported. Can someome says if exists any firmware from my M8S Pro L or i must stay whit this non-ATVRom?
                      Thx in advance.
                      PD:We (LB users) need a custom rom to left this problems ago.
                      PD:Sorry for my bad English.
                      Last edited by Nedriem; 10-24-2018, 23:45. Reason: .....

Comment

Originally posted by Nedriem View Post
                        Hi, im new user on this forum but i tried to read about my problem and not found a clear solution.
                        I had recive my m8s pro l (version LB with no BT remote), he has installed non-ATV firmware(7.1.2 NHG47L-20180806.095310.V0213) and i will like try to install an ATV version. The problem i found reading its that i cant install custom firmware because i will lost wifi and bt and im not sure if i can install version of LB with BT because i dont know if its supported. Can someome says if exists any firmware from my M8S Pro L or i must stay whit this non-ATVRom?
                        Thx in advance.
                        PD:We (LB users) need a custom rom to left this problems ago.
                        PD:Sorry for my bad English.

Interesting, it means LB (normal remote) version has new firmware finally ? There is not custom rom for LB (normal remote) version yet. So stay with this rom only.

Comment

Hi, I have also the same Box with LB. Could you please share the link to the correct ROM? I have also the same problem. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhan Gaybalizada View Post

Hi, I have also the same Box with LB. Could you please share the link to the correct ROM? I have also the same problem. Thanks
                            Links to the LB Image files on here:
                            1. M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180316.143701.V0213.IMG -
                            http://freaktab.org/a28c3f52268572bb
                            2. M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180417.150752.V0213.IMG -
                            http://freaktab.org/8e1ecd22568550f2

**Posted first by Wanderer190, 05-18-18 in http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...e-screen/page2

Comment

Links to the LB Image files on here:
                              1. M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180316.143701.V0213.IMG -
                              http://freaktab.org/a28c3f52268572bb
                              2. M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180417.150752.V0213.IMG -
                              http://freaktab.org/8e1ecd22568550f2

**Posted first by Wanderer190, 05-18-18 in http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...e-screen/page2
                              Thank you very much man

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X